IGNORED

Free U12 Shirts - What's The Process?

Cardy

4 minutes ago, Cardy said:

Sorry if I have missed a topic on this already but does anyone know what the process is this year for collecting the free U12 shirts?

Thanks

I believe it's pre-loaded onto the ST so you just go into the shop and pay with it.

I got my sons Friday night. Spoke to the manager I think? Asked him & he said if I had my sons supporter id ( I think ), it would show up on the system. Number should be on email booking or last seasons season ticket ( ive not received my season ticket yet!). Worked fine.  Hope this helps. COYR 

Collected my twos on Saturday. As stated, the £35 is pre loaded as a credit to the kids season cards so should work easily - although there were some teething problems at the weekend!

Only thing to add is that you can get any of the three kits as the kids shirt. However, white was out of stock in both 7-8 and 11-12.

29 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Collected my twos on Saturday. As stated, the £35 is pre loaded as a credit to the kids season cards so should work easily - although there were some teething problems at the weekend!

Only thing to add is that you can get any of the three kits as the kids shirt. However, white was out of stock in both 7-8 and 11-12.

How the hell can this actually happen?!?  I'm usually an apologist for the club in many ways, but surely it stood to reason that the away shirt in particular would be popular for young kids with the robin on it.  To have run out of stock this early is shockingly bad.

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO are you able to find out when more stock is coming back in.  Was going to take my little 'uns Gromit hunting on Wednesday and start at the Gate with to see the one there and get the away shirt for my son ahead of Saturday...

Also.....Does the £35 have to go toward a childs shirt, or can it be used toward anything in the shop?  Unlike my son, my daughter hasn't been bitten by the bug yet so doesn't want a shirt....but she may be tempted to donate her £35 to her daddy to get an adult shirt instead.....!

2 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

Also.....Does the £35 have to go toward a childs shirt, or can it be used toward anything in the shop?  Unlike my son, my daughter hasn't been bitten by the bug yet so doesn't want a shirt....but she may be tempted to donate her £35 to her daddy to get an adult shirt instead.....!

It's just credit loaded onto the card, so you can spend it on anything you like so far as I know.

3 hours ago, Steve Watts said:

How the hell can this actually happen?!?  I'm usually an apologist for the club in many ways, but surely it stood to reason that the away shirt in particular would be popular for young kids with the robin on it.  To have run out of stock this early is shockingly bad.

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO are you able to find out when more stock is coming back in.  Was going to take my little 'uns Gromit hunting on Wednesday and start at the Gate with to see the one there and get the away shirt for my son ahead of Saturday...

The under 12's free shirt can be ungraded to an adult size for a £10 fee (in store only). 

19 minutes ago, phantom said:

Which is sadly amusing, as the club would have had a rough idea of how many kids would have needed that sized shirt

Yeh annoyed me tbh. My lads who both have season tickets won’t have a home shirt in time for sat now. Last year all season ticket holders could reserve one

If I realised sooner would of gone down with supporter ID and got them but in the email from the club a couple of weeks ago there wasn’t a mention of it. Make it up as they go along sometimes

On 30/07/2018 at 09:19, Steve Watts said:

Hi Steve, 

The £35 will need to be redeemed against a child's shirt. 

The shop have confirmed that they are due a delivery of more away shirts this Friday, so good news In time for the game.  There should also be a further delivery next week too. 

Matt 

I got my daughters shirt yesterday, and at the same time asked about combining the £10 on the other three STs we have.

I was told this isn't possible, which means the recently mentioned charity option is looking a favourite.

As an aside though, the guy in the shop also mentioned that there would be a push for people to spend their remaining credit at the end of the season, a push that would include items in the shop being on 'sale', which would be a change from the last couple of seasons.

6 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

My boys arrived yesterday. Love it but not sure about the badge?? Is it the same on adults?? It’s very plastic 

I agree, the badge is incredibly plastic.

On 30/07/2018 at 08:43, Silvio Dante said:

Who are these nutters buying children white t shirts?!?!

Archived