IGNORED

EFL on Sky via the Red Button (Merged)

WOTRED

4 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Anyone know if pubs with Sky will be able to show the games? Do they have a red button like private customers?

With the cost of their licences you’d expect so

The next problem will arise when said Landlord announces he’s a Leeds or Villa fan

:grr:

2 hours ago, Coelho said:

Is this available on sky go? 

Says on the Sky website that the midweek games will be shown on the Sky Sports app. Just downloaded this on my MacBook where I already have Sky Go and it appears to be working (as in letting me watch the current sky sports channels) without having to use an extra Sky Go log in. 

Well it works with Virgin as I just got the Boro game up - make sure you are on the Football channel though and not the Main Event channel (where it doesn't work).

1 minute ago, Northern Red said:

Yeah it's pretty basic. No replays, one camera angle and no closeups.

I'm surprised it has a commentator tbh - was always gonna be very basic coverage.

The EFL marketing spiel promised that iFollow would have enhanced four camera coverage: "The iFollow platform is set to be the only place to watch enhanced coverage of Sky Bet Championship matches in 2018/19, with a four camera production deployed at each midweek fixture to create a better viewing experience.  Games that take place away from midweek, or moved from an original 3pm slot on a Saturday, will be produced with single camera coverage." We might have this via BCTV for those that wish to stump up...

16 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

I'm surprised it has a commentator tbh - was always gonna be very basic coverage.

The EFL marketing spiel promised that iFollow would have enhanced four camera coverage: "The iFollow platform is set to be the only place to watch enhanced coverage of Sky Bet Championship matches in 2018/19, with a four camera production deployed at each midweek fixture to create a better viewing experience.  Games that take place away from midweek, or moved from an original 3pm slot on a Saturday, will be produced with single camera coverage." We might have this via BCTV for those that wish to stump up...

Have looked on Boro forum and those who have stumped up a tenner to watch tonight's game are complaining that they have no coverage  from iFollow and are demanding their money back!

10 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Not available on Sky Go as far as I know, I think you’ll just be able to access whatever the main game is. 

Article says you can watch via the sky app, which is sky go I think. If not the sky sports app on my iPad has just been updated and it lets you watch lots of stuff on it if you subscribe to SS.  So I think you can. Would be staggered if not the same for Sky Q if you get SS?

44 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

Not sure if this will put a few fans off travelling to these mid week away games.

What do you think? Stop being so Bristol-Centric.  It'll also mean that those of us who bust a gut to get to Bristol for midweek fixtures, to be greated by a local authority who go out of their way to ensure we can't park easily within sight of the stadium and are massively delayed because of transport planning ineptitude, well, not really a choice is it?

Archived