IGNORED

Zac Clough

Redmycolour

I actually like the look of Kieran Dowell who was on loan to Forest from Everton last season - keeping Clough out the side which is probably why he went out on loan to Bolton.

New Manager at Everton may think he's worthy of a starting place, or he might say spend another year in the Championship.

We've got enough attacking midfielders now though.

53 minutes ago, Redmycolour said:

I see (big ears), he's been told to find another club, wounder what daddy will say about that, what goes around, comes around, 

Ohhhhhhh

That’s how it all started apparently

When he was young playing football and things weren’t going well Father would holler ‘Zach come ere’

and promptly lead him away , by the ear , for a stern word

First it was the right , but it grew so large  that young Zak walked around lopsided , so they had to swop to his left ear

And now this ..... poor kid

53 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I always have to ask this as my memory is terrible: which one is Zac again?

ugly-men.jpg?w=736

Let this be a warning lads, as to what can happen if you don't keep your hands on top of the sheets at night!

I do feel sorry for Zac Clough a bit to be honest. Clearly a top prospect, and it was his dad who belittled us, not the player himself. Ultimately we probably would have been a good move for him but many players make decisions which later they maybe would have done differently. As far as I can tell the player himself was nothing but respectful to us.

10 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Don’t get all the ‘I feel sorry for Zac’ posts, he’s a grown man ffs, old enough to make his own decisions.

Sorry...I hope the guy ends up on the dole! What concerns me is what would have happened if we had bought him?

Archived