IGNORED

Loyalty Points?

NcnsBcfc

As i still eagerly await the arrival of my late again season cards. I've been thinking about the loyalty points scheme.

When I booked the Bournemouth Tickets, I was told that I would start accruing them straight from that purchase; and they would be loaded onto my account.

Does anybody know where on your Bristol Sport membership account the points will be listed?

I only ask, as I'm using my £10 off, to get my son an away strip on Saturday; and will use any additional Loyalty points at that stage as well.

Many thanks for your help guys

7 hours ago, reddoh said:

I will give mine to charity after a superb suggestion from @Bristol Rob  

Personally I won’t as I have something I want to buy and a tenner off is helpful.

However I think the club need to announce that any monies in any pots after the cut-off date (early May 19 I think) will automatically go to CHSW.

Might be a lot of money as some won’t use any of their funds as they never researched how to or simply don’t buy merchandise whilst many others will have small amounts they simply don’t care about - who is going to buy a £40 training top just to use up 53p of credit before the deadline  !?!

If they don’t do this in theory the club is making money by virtue of taking built up credit back which is just another stick to beat them with they don’t need.

I understand an expiry date as they don’t want people building up silly pots and buying lots of free stuff several years down the line but it needs to be donated for clarity.

10 hours ago, reddoh said:

I will give mine to charity after a superb suggestion from @Bristol Rob  

It was indeed a great idea from @Bristol Rob and quickly sorted by @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO so very well done chaps. 

With the number of ST Holders we’ve got this could raise a significant amount of money for a great cause

Would love to see it officially announced ASAP though if poss Matt 

2 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

It was indeed a great idea from @Bristol Rob and quickly sorted by @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO so very well done chaps. 

With the number of ST Holders we’ve got this could raise a significant amount of money for a great cause

Would love to see it officially announced ASAP though if poss Matt 

Cheers Reg.

I have emailed the address quoted by Matt is the other thread, but the person responsible for replying is on leave at the moment so no idea when they'll shizzle done.

Archived