IGNORED

Peg's Caption Countdown - Day 2

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

So after nearly 24 hours, the clear winner was @BRISTOL86. Your food vouchers are in the post.

Day 2 and today's photo comes from the OS. It's our Frankie. You know what to do...

jmp_bristol_city_v_cheltenham_town_rt0529.jpg

Why is the goal so big and the pitch so narrow

2 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

So after nearly 24 hours, the clear winner was @BRISTOL86. Your food vouchers are in the post.

Day 2 and today's photo comes from the OS. It's our Frankie. You know what to do...

Do these boots make me look like I have high heels on.

2 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

I'm very good at doing this keeping still thingy, I won a chocolate bar once at a birthday party.

4 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Not tall enough ? I'll show those buggers on OTIB - another week stood in this grow bag should add an extra 2 inches.

Mind you, another glance at Downend's photo of Ola would give me an extra 4 inches.

Archived