IGNORED

Eisa chant

santibello

7 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Robbored

How long until this infamous forum avatar owner reminds everyone of their well known views about songs being posted on the forum?

In 5, 4, 3, ...or by the scale he alone uses to calculate time 5/60 :laugh:

I don't know how things stand in England but in Sweden "elderly" people are supposesed to go to bed 6 p.m. It doesn't matter they "the night" before have been to bed for 18h. Laughed when I watched a 71 year refusing to brush her teath 6 p.m. Total madness. My mother in law only have her brain working and she refuse to go to bed 8 p.m. I fight for here to the bitter end.

10 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

She's got an armband to larm and the battery need to be changed. This is not happening and she get upset. Called them today saying she is thretening to draw back our inheritnace as in here opinion we are trying to kill herer. We can not have it that way they said and will be comin in three days. 

Dude....you alright?

4 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

For those well under the age of 39 (like me) who weren’t around when the song was out or don’t have a thorough grasp of classic tracks with very obvious drug references

I can just see the Post headlines now: "SICK CITY FANS IN DRUG CHANT SHAME".

1 hour ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

For those well under the age of 39 (like me) who weren’t around when the song was out or don’t have a thorough grasp of classic tracks with very obvious drug references

It's not that old is it? I've got it on 12" vinyl (still a relatively newfangled format, in my world!) 

Got any Veras? Laaaaaavely! 

Archived