IGNORED

Inexperienced defence options on bench Saturday

Redshorts

With the likes of Pisano, Wright, Moore, Kelly and Hegeler injured at the moment plus with the likes of Bryan head not in a right place cause of a move looks like we might have the likes of Pring and Baldwin either starting or on the bench.  Hopefully a few of our defenders will be ok. 

5 minutes ago, Redshorts said:

With the likes of Pisano, Wright, Moore, Kelly and Hegeler injured at the moment plus with the likes of Bryan head not in a right place cause of a move looks like we might have the likes of Pring and Baldwin either starting or on the bench.  Hopefully a few of our defenders will be ok. 

Is Pisano injured again?

30 minutes ago, Super said:

Is Pisano injured again?

No

26 minutes ago, BilboBaggins05 said:

I thought wright was fit again

He is but as the poster above says, not match fit. Reckon he’ll be on the bench.

Baker, Webo, Hunt, Bryan with Wright, Kelly and Pisano on the bench should see us fine. I think Wright will be raring to go. 

Only question mark is Joe. Hopefully if he stays he still gives his all, for his own development if nothing else.

If the guy i saw limping down Coldharbour lane on sunday morning as i went past him on the bus,

was Joe Bryan then i would be surprised if he will be available for saturday. If the injury he suffered 

on Friday does keep him out of saturdays game, does that mean teams who are interested in signing

him in  the window will be reluctant to sign him if he is injured?  Heres hoping.

5 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

He’s gone to Rotherham on loan for season

Good loan for him imho.  Be really interested to see if he’s ready....I think he’s a bit away from it, despite rave reviews for Plymouth.

Has Kelly had any minutes in the recent friendlies or is he still injured?

Archived