IGNORED

Press Conference

cidercity

4 hours ago, cidercity said:

Now bean head has departed the building are they not showing the press conference and interviews on the main site ?

I noticed there was a 5 minute segment on the Evil Post site but didn't stick around long enough for it to load. You may have a greater tolerance.

The recent BCTV content beggars belief.  'Chubby bunnies' anyone? Jesus.

10 hours ago, cidercity said:

Now bean head has departed the building are they not showing the press conference and interviews on the main site ?

Need to see the App!

Lee Johnson met the media ahead of Saturday's 2018/19 Sky Bet Championship opener with Nottingham Forest.

City's head coach answered questions from the local and national press along with Marlon Pack.

Here's what they had to say:

LEE JOHNSON

• Johnson says he’s been delighted with the players and their application throughout pre-season
  • The head coach is pleased with how quickly the seven new signings have integrated into the group
  • The City boss is delighted with 15,000 season cards already sold and hopes his side’s performances will grow attendances even further
  • Johnson is expecting a “brilliant” game against Nottingham Forest and insists his players are ready for the test
  • The Championship is the most competitive league in the world according to Johnson, and he is excited to start sending fans home happy after three points
  • Callum O’Dowda and Bailey Wright are both 50/50 for the season opener as they continue to recover from their respective injuries

MARLON PACK

• The midfielder explained the tough regime of pre-season will be worth it come the start of the campaign
  • He reflected on the last few weeks, which saw City take on other local clubs, a warm weather camp in Marbella, Shrewsbury Town and AFC Bournemouth of the Premier League
  • Pack says the squad is working to improve on last year
  • He described the mood in the camp as "buzzing"
  • Pack says he expects a "tough" encounter against Aitor Karanka's Forest

9 hours ago, Sleepy1968 said:

I noticed there was a 5 minute segment on the Evil Post site but didn't stick around long enough for it to load. You may have a greater tolerance.

The recent BCTV content beggars belief.  'Chubby bunnies' anyone? Jesus.

Yeah, and while we’re at it, I’m fed up of the spot the difference in the programme, and the face painting outside before the game. Absolute horseshit! 

• Admin
37 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I have the app as well. I think it's crap. They could do with someone to revamp it.

I had a message appear yesterday saying it was being taken offline so it could be updated

Too many unclear icons around the screen for me

On 01/08/2018 at 19:00, cidercity said:

Agree. I really enjoyed listening to the full audio of the press conference.

It used to be quite long, circa 20 minutes, but it was great on the commute and offered some great insight.

Any chance this could be brought back @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO?

12 hours ago, phantom said:

I had a message appear yesterday saying it was being taken offline so it could be updated

Too many unclear icons around the screen for me

And me.  Now I can’t log in as it keeps saying I need to go to app store and update even though there is no update available.

i even deleted the app and reinstalled in the hopes that would rectify but getting same problem.

Got to say I’m finding it fairly shite. Have deleted completely in the hopes I reinstall next week and all is well

18 minutes ago, Neo said:

And me.  Now I can’t log in as it keeps saying I need to go to app store and update even though there is no update available.

i even deleted the app and reinstalled in the hopes that would rectify but getting same problem.

Got to say I’m finding it fairly shite. Have deleted completely in the hopes I reinstall next week and all is well

Just tick the TnC's and press the skip button bottom right, go straight in then.

27 minutes ago, cidercity said:

Just tick the TnC's and press the skip button bottom right, go straight in then.

Yeah did that but I thought the whole point of the update was you could set a new log in that would work for site, tickets, store rewards etc rather than having lots.

Seems like they have effed it up a tad ?

6 hours ago, sm2webb said:

Agree. I really enjoyed listening to the full audio of the press conference.

It used to be quite long, circa 20 minutes, but it was great on the commute and offered some great insight.

Any chance this could be brought back @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO?

I asked James Crawley on Twitter....no reply.

Gregor has put up the full 27 minutes video.  He’s a decent bloke.  Just scroll down to the bottom.  Very insightful, and honest.  I think LJ has been working on his Pokerface.  He used to do a nervous laugh or scratch the side of his face when being economical with the truth.  I think his new “tell” is the Shooting Stars thigh rub.  Watch it and see if you agree :laughcont:

At this rate BCTV is going to be a bit irrelevant for the pre-match build up, are we going to have to rely on the EP rather than getting info from the club? I know there's a couple of items on Twitter and maybe other stuff on the app (which I didn't install as it wanted permission to see everything on your phone), it all seems to be a right dog's breakfast. 

12 hours ago, Neo said:

Yeah did that but I thought the whole point of the update was you could set a new log in that would work for site, tickets, store rewards etc rather than having lots.

Seems like they have effed it up a tad ?

Didn't realise that, does seem they have a tad.

Must admit this whole new media team are proper shocking at the mo.

On the 1 minute interview with Marlon that our media team actually did put out, it was said they were in doing their goal gifs yesterday.

I bet they are going to be the generic boring goal gifs every team put out, Everything the fan base seemed to enjoy has been thrown out the window this year.

We have no chance tomorrow according to the main site we are playing both Nottingham Forest and sheffield United.

Gate Guide: Nottingham Forest

Friday, August 3rd 2018

All you need to know for Saturday's Sky Bet Championship season opener at Ashton Gate against Nottingham Forest (3pm kick-off).

Here’s a guide of what to expect if you’re heading to Ashton Gate.

ORDER OF EVENTS

09.00 - Bristol Sport Store, Matchday Ticket Office and Supporter Services open (phones/online until 10am)
10.00 - Coffee Shop, Sports Bar & Pizzeria open
13.00 - Turnstiles open
14.00 - Team announcements
14.15 - Team out to warm up
15.00 - Kick-off - City v Nottingham Forest
15.45 - Half-time interval
16.00 - Second half begins
16.45 - Full time

STADIUM

The South Stand is SOLD OUT with limited tickets remaining elsewhere.

Tickets are available for the Lansdown Upper tier.

The Atyeo Stand will play host to the travelling Sheffield United supporters. 

1 hour ago, cidercity said:

We have no chance tomorrow according to the main site we are playing both Nottingham Forest and sheffield United.

As there are only two goals, what happens when we score. Do we go one up against both teams or will it need to be referred to VAR??

Archived