IGNORED

Score predictions against Forest

barneyrubble

Too early for me to tell. Forest have gambled and I am not so sure it will work. Don’t think the quality they brought in is as good as Wolves was. Just have to see how they play but if I was a gambling man I would have no problems putting money on both teams to score. 

4 hours ago, old_eastender said:

Hard to call. Forest have made some big signings. LJ will need to show he can switch to a plan B, that is not just lump it up the middle, if things are not working out.

If I had to pick a score line, afraid I'd go with 1-3.

......not that hard then?! 

10 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

I'll go for a 1-1 draw. Forest have the makings of a top side this season so playing them first might not be a bad thing. 

I think playing them first up may be in our favour also. A lot of new players and not familiar with the pace and physical demands on what looks like being s warm day

Quite fancy us doing a job on them - 3-1 win

2-1 to City. I saw enough from the Bournemouth game when we passed the ball sharply and accurately to say we can do the same to Forest. Who will score, Weiman as his confidence is high and it wouldn't surprise me if Webster didn't score aswell. Might change it to 3-1 to City with the desperate Mo Eisa coming on to score. 

Archived