IGNORED

Quick question - Kids shirt sizing?

kmpowell

Looking to get my [just turned] 5yr old a new home/away shirt, but being an exile it's not possible to get down the gate for him to try them on. The online store is showing sizing of 4yr or 6yr, but,  as anybody with kids knows that's not exactly helpful as the could mean sizing of 3/4yr or 4/5yr or 5/6yr or 6/7yr!

Is anybody with a 5yr old (average height/sized kid) able to tell me the sizing they bought their 5yr old?

Thanks in advance

10 minutes ago, kmpowell said:

Looking to get my [just turned] 5yr old a new home/away shirt, but being an exile it's not possible to get down the gate for him to try them on. The online store is showing sizing of 4yr or 6yr, but,  as anybody with kids knows that's not exactly helpful as the could mean sizing of 3/4yr or 4/5yr or 5/6yr or 6/7yr!

Is anybody with a 5yr old (average height/sized kid) able to tell me the sizing they bought their 5yr old?

Thanks in advance

My 4 year old is typical heigh and slim. Last season (when he was 3) the 3 year old size was perfect. It’s now still ok, because he’s slim. 

I’ve got him the 4 year old size this time and it’s a good fit, with plenty of room to grow. 

Just now, milo1111 said:

Do kids still get a free shirt with a season ticket? If so is it a case of just turning up at club shop to collect.

Yes. They have £35 credit loaded to their supporter ID. You just turn up and buy what you like with that towards it. 

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

My 4 year old is typical heigh and slim. Last season (when he was 3) the 3 year old size was perfect. It’s now still ok, because he’s slim. 

I’ve got him the 4 year old size this time and it’s a good fit, with plenty of room to grow. 

Thanks, 'sounds like I'll need to get him a 6yr size then...

Archived