IGNORED

Club Developed Players

Bristol Rob

I must have missed this before, but this weekend is the first time the club developed player rule will be implemented.

Each club have to nominate at least one player who has been registered with them for a minimum of 12 months before the end of his under-19 season on the match day team sheet in all EFL competitions. If a club do not name such a player they can name only six as opposed to seven substitutes.

6 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I must have missed this before, but this weekend is the first time the club developed player rule will be implemented.

Each club have to nominate at least one player who has been registered with them for a minimum of 12 months before the end of his under-19 season on the match day team sheet in all EFL competitions. If a club do not name such a player they can name only six as opposed to seven substitutes.

It’s called the Cotts Rule :laughcont:

6 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

So if Joe goes before Saturday, Kelly`s injured and Max is sent out on loan if we get another keeper in we`ll have to name one of the kids in the 18 or only have 17? An opportunity for Morrell/Pring?

Archived