IGNORED

Pre kick off chaos tomorrow

Wrongagain

5 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Dear friends,

As a fellow human being walking on this planet I'm sometimes surprised about other fellow human beings behaviour. Sometimes also about multinational companies behaviour.

I have been told that a company close to AG have shifted all their employees.

Basically I'm very happy about this, as in my opinion (and not in this forums opinion) they are serving food killing people off.

This is my opinion and only my opinion

Noted Tommy and thanks very much.

38 minutes ago, RedM said:

Cardiff FC have a walk through McDonalds, like a drive through but with no car. Never seen one of those before. 

It's a Welsh thing - like s****ing sheep!

7 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Dear friends,

As a fellow human being walking on this planet I'm sometimes surprised about other fellow human beings behaviour. Sometimes also about multinational companies behaviour.

I have been told that a company close to AG have shifted all their employees.

Basically I'm very happy about this, as in my opinion (and not in this forums opinion) they are serving food killing people off.

This is my opinion and only my opinion

Reminds me of a story in Spike Milligan's war memoirs.

He tells of a soldier who received a medal for saving the lives of countless soldiers - he shot the chef in the naafi. 

3 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Loads of local company's that can serve you great food within a reasonable amount of time. Chose them.  

Spot on.

Out of likes but choose your own community over big companies. Fishminster over KFC imo.

6 minutes ago, Bri Stool City said:

The main site as of now says South stand sold out; and The Atyeo given over to Sheff Utd fans ? I don't think Forest will be too happy about that, chaos indeed

9 minutes ago, Bri Stool City said:

The main site as of now says South stand sold out; and The Atyeo given over to Sheff Utd fans ?

Are they supporting us or Forest? 

3 minutes ago, downendcity said:

Are they supporting us or Forest? 

The gas are coming in with and supporting us so it must be Forest they are with ? 

6 minutes ago, ashton_fan said:

More chaos since the Atyeo is going to be exclusively for travelling Sheffield Utd fans according to the 'Gate Guide' on the official site, can't see there being too many of those, where are the Forest fans going?

Is this written by the club's new media guy?

1 hour ago, dave36 said:

KFC staff “I’m shitting” was the response to being asked if he was looking forward to Saturday afternoon!

Hope he washes his hands before dishing up.

34 minutes ago, City Cat said:

Yup.... I'll be calling at the van for my routine pre-match gastronomic delight?

giphy.gif

Didn't know that Tomlin wore a flat cap!

Archived