IGNORED

Reading v Derby

Bainsey

4 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Please use their full club name, Frank Lampard’s Derby

I must be honest the attention is sickening isnt it? If it goes tits up it will make for interesting news although I appreciate a player not sat in a comfy Sky studio giving opinions and having a go a management.

1 hour ago, JonDolman said:

I reckon they'll be a number of favourable decisions for Derby from the refs this season. Its amazing what a high profile name like Lampard can do.

Has Paul Ince explained what a racially motivated appointment it is yet, seeing as they didn’t give him the job..?

5 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Not sure. Has Ince done this with other appointments?

Didn’t he regularly used to bemoan not getting managerial positions, (and the fact that there are so few black managers) because he was black..?

Completely ignoring the far more likely reasoning being that he’s a shite manager..!

Edit: just found this example via a quick google search...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3084265/Paul-Ince-says-black-managers-face-obstacles-jobs-fails-work-despite-good-record.html

2 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I somehow managed to resist the urge - tempting though it was! I wonder how often it will be used during the build up tonight on Sky though. Multiple times I imagine...

2 minutes ago, Bainsey said:

I somehow managed to resist the urge - tempting though it was! I wonder how often it will be used during the build up tonight on Sky though. Multiple times I imagine...

We should run a sweepstake although we're all too lazy to care.

3 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Expect it to be FL's Derby all the while they are winning, but revert to their "proper"name should Reading give them a going over.

4 hours ago, RUSSEL85 said:

I must be honest the attention is sickening isnt it? If it goes tits up it will make for interesting news although I appreciate a player not sat in a comfy Sky studio giving opinions and having a go a management.

Yes give him credit for giving it a go,he has to start his managerial career somewhere but it could all end in tears very quickly.

4 hours ago, RUSSEL85 said:

quite agree. The "wise after the event sofa" is a very comfortable seat for some. 

25 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Liam rosenior speaks really well looks comfortable as a pundit...also mentioned joe Bryan and Douglas were best left backs in the league last year 

He speaks well but he’s wearing really skinny trouser, or are they tights? I say bring back Oxford bags 

5 minutes ago, Red_Wizard said:

Doesn't talk well at all.

Can't talk the talk but maybe he can walk the walk. Have to see but I'll be surprised if he lasts till Xmas

Sacked by November 19th. I only say the 19th as it's the wife's birthday.

5 hours ago, Super said:

2-1 Baldock x2

Anything's possible, and stranger things have happened (not much) but, unless Reading suffer several injuries, they'd probably have to be late flukes goals.

Reading's manager doesn't deem Baldock good enough for a starting place, but he has made room for him as one of his 7 substitutes.

Can well see Baldock coming on as a desperate last resort if Reading are losing.

38 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Liam rosenior speaks really well looks comfortable as a pundit...also mentioned joe Bryan and Douglas were best left backs in the league last year 

See he announced his playing retirement

Coaching at Brighton’s Academy

Think he will eventually make a decent manager / Head Coach

Archived