IGNORED

Loan Watch: 2018/19

JasonM88

2 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I am sure someone said elsewhere that this is the maximum from one team? But I can't confirm that.

A maximum of 5 Players registered on a Temporary Loan Transfer can be named in the Players listed on a team sheet for any individual match played under the auspices of The League. This maximum shall reduce to 4 Players where a Club names a Player on the team sheet who is registered on an Emergency Goalkeeper Loan;

No Club may sign more than 4 Players on a Temporary Loan Transfer from another Club (or club) in any Season, of which no more than 2 Players may be over the age of 23. The deadline for determining a Player’s age in this respect shall be as at the 30th June prior to the Season in which the Temporary Loan Transfer is intended to take place. Any Temporary Loan Transfer which subsequently becomes a permanent transfer shall not count against a Club’s quota of such Temporary Loan Transfers for that Season;

https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/efl-rules--regulations/section-6---players/

1 minute ago, View from the Dolman said:

A maximum of 5 Players registered on a Temporary Loan Transfer can be named in the Players listed on a team sheet for any individual match played under the auspices of The League. This maximum shall reduce to 4 Players where a Club names a Player on the team sheet who is registered on an Emergency Goalkeeper Loan;

No Club may sign more than 4 Players on a Temporary Loan Transfer from another Club (or club) in any Season, of which no more than 2 Players may be over the age of 23. The deadline for determining a Player’s age in this respect shall be as at the 30th June prior to the Season in which the Temporary Loan Transfer is intended to take place. Any Temporary Loan Transfer which subsequently becomes a permanent transfer shall not count against a Club’s quota of such Temporary Loan Transfers for that Season;

https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/efl-rules--regulations/section-6---players/

Thank you I was literally just about to get to section 54 as I saw you post this. :) So in theory, Newport could take another proper loan from us and, if necessary, have one of our goalkeepers on an emergency loan as well! 

1 minute ago, Port Said Red said:

Thank you I was literally just about to get to section 54 as I saw you post this. :) So in theory, Newport could take another proper loan from us and, if necessary, have one of our goalkeepers on an emergency loan as well! 

Wonder if we'll send Max there in January when Frankie is back :laugh:

10 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Torquay won 2-0 against Hemel Hempstead. Jake Andrews motm, class above everybody else playing in behind the striker. Opi Edwards also had a very good game apparently.

Just read through the BBC text updates from the Newport game and Bakinson seems to be mentioned every other couples of minutes, shots on and off target and more.

Hinds made the bench for Wrexham for their game against Solihull moors on the 27th, but he was out of the squad again on Saturday against Aldershot. Don't think he's injured any more but after having quick read of their forum, it seems as though 2 or 3 loans aren't making their squad each week due to their great form at the moment (Top of the league)

Hopefully he gets some game time soon. 

Seen a few promising tweets regarding Bakinson. Seems like he's really impressing there. 

34 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

Hinds made the bench for Wrexham for their game against Solihull moors on the 27th, but he was out of the squad again on Saturday against Aldershot. Don't think he's injured any more but after having quick read of their forum, it seems as though 2 or 3 loans aren't making their squad each week due to their great form at the moment (Top of the league)

Hopefully he gets some game time soon. 

Seen a few promising tweets regarding Bakinson. Seems like he's really impressing there. 

Excellent news.

Can we get him back in Jan?

With Smith out we might need reinforcements.

15 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

His loan is only until Jan I think.

Yep till Jan, although one would hope now that would be extended till the end of the season or he would then be loaned to a L1 club. LJ has said that he has the  physical and technical ability to go wherever he wants although he needs to work on some tactical awareness. A full season out on loan will do him wonders. I wouldn't want him to come back here purely to sit on the bench just because of injuries and would rather we got someone in on loan ourselves if needs be. 

4 hours ago, marcofisher said:

Yep till Jan, although one would hope now that would be extended till the end of the season or he would then be loaned to a L1 club. LJ has said that he has the  physical and technical ability to go wherever he wants although he needs to work on some tactical awareness. A full season out on loan will do him wonders. I wouldn't want him to come back here purely to sit on the bench just because of injuries and would rather we got someone in on loan ourselves if needs be. 

If he can keep this up and get a L1 loan for half the year he would come back and be ready to compete for a place in the team. He seems to have all the physical attributes so playing football is vital for his development. I love reading about our young players doing well on loan. 

Seems to be the same comments McCoulsky was getting at Newport when starting games, wasn’t doing much then pops up with a goal or two in this case. 

Quite a few of their fans said Moore was solid, a couple mentioned how he looks reasonably quick & was winning his aerial duels. 

6 hours ago, Carey 6 said:

Seems to be the same comments McCoulsky was getting at Newport when starting games, wasn’t doing much then pops up with a goal or two in this case. 

Quite a few of their fans said Moore was solid, a couple mentioned how he looks reasonably quick & was winning his aerial duels. 

Local paper report includes this..... 

"However, just like against Charlton Athletic on Saturday, the Shrimpers reacted quickly with a fine move down the left hand side which resulted in Cox playing in Bunn whose left wing cross was slid home by McCoulsky.

The Bristol City loanee was at it again in the 64th minute when another move down the left resulted in Stephen Hendrie delivering a fantastic cross which McCoulsky powerfully headed into the roof of the net."

Archived