IGNORED

Last season's songs (Remixed)

Whites

Was talking with my boys (7, 11, 13 and 15) about the songs we sang last season, and we realised that two of the more catchy one's were for players who have now left. Then we realised that they would suit two current players perfectly.

1) Here's to you Jamie Paterson,  City lives you more than you will know,  woah! Woah! Woah!

2) This was debatable but as Bobby was a home grown player, we went with...

Sing a song for Lloyd Kelly! Cuz' your all that city need, and you'll always be, Bristol City with me!!!!!

Would love to see the first song kick off for Pato personally! 

16 minutes ago, Whites said:

Was talking with my boys (7, 11, 13 and 15) about the songs we sang last season, and we realised that two of the more catchy one's were for players who have now left. Then we realised that they would suit two current players perfectly.

1) Here's to you Jamie Paterson,  City lives you more than you will know,  woah! Woah! Woah!

2) This was debatable but as Bobby was a home grown player, we went with...

Sing a song for Lloyd Kelly! Cuz' your all that city need, and you'll always be, Bristol City with me!!!!!

Would love to see the first song kick off for Pato personally! 

Same conversation in our household. My 9 year old was realising that his favourite songs needed to be changed 

he replaced ‘Aden flint is having a party ‘with ‘Adam Webster is having a party’ .. he’s convinced it will work . 

Archived