IGNORED

BCTV Total Control

glastonred

Last season, and the season before, it was possible to listen to pre- and post-match interviews with players or coaches. This season it seems that this facility has been taken away, as now it looks like in order to do so it is necessary to pay an exorbitant fee to BCTV. This is grossly unfair to poorer fans like myself who cannot afford such high prices, even on a monthly basis. This is a totally wrong policy, and will only serve to alienate faithful supporters. Shame on BCFC. Shame on Bristol Sport.

3 hours ago, glastonred said:

Last season, and the season before, it was possible to listen to pre- and post-match interviews with players or coaches. This season it seems that this facility has been taken away, as now it looks like in order to do so it is necessary to pay an exorbitant fee to BCTV. This is grossly unfair to poorer fans like myself who cannot afford such high prices, even on a monthly basis. This is a totally wrong policy, and will only serve to alienate faithful supporters. Shame on BCFC. Shame on Bristol Sport.

If you’re talking about the Forest match... There aren’t any pre match interviews?

6 hours ago, glastonred said:

Try Radio Bristol

No cost

3 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

I think media from the club in general is likely to be a lot poorer this season following Adam Baker's departure.

That always seemed a stroke of genius. Now if it was his decision to go , fair play, if it was the clubs choice...... ?‍♂️  ?‍♀️  :facepalm:

8 hours ago, glastonred said:

I highly suspect they just haven’t done pre match interviews.

Bear in mind, these interviews were separate to the Thursday press ones. 

So I don’t think they’re screwing you here mate, just busy with pre-season panic to get everything ready no doubt!

I may eat my own words by this eve if there’s no post-match, but if that’s the case then I’m sure a complaint to them will sort it out. I’d back you as would a load on here

10 hours ago, glastonred said:

I agree and whilst we're about it I find it grossly unfair that I can't drive round in a Bentley , won't car makers think of the poorer fans ?

:disapointed2se:

I think that BS do have a fair reason to try to make a sustainable business and charge for services.

I do sometimes wonder that when a "fan" doesn't attend any matches for whatever reason , buy a shirt etc, subscribe to any single one thing that brings money into the club but then expects their voice to be heard or wishes to be met then it's not shame on BCFC but shame on the so-called fan.Truth be told- it reminds me of the story of the little red hen.

As @Bob Bob Super Bob says- there's always RB . Also OTIB with some brilliant match day threads and post match analysis often from @Olé(where plenty still choose not to be a "supporter" at only the cost of a Clifton pint), the EP occasionally and the BBC sports website.

Now if someone is regularly putting money into the club then that's a different conversation.They have a right to question what they get for their cash.

Archived