IGNORED

BCFC app

Redtucks

I believe there was an update to the BCFC app either yesterday or the day before.

When using it this morning, I am asked to sign in, but I get the message: "ERROR The User *********@gmail.com could not be found.

The same thing has happened when my wife tried to log-in to her account, and my son tried to log-in to his.

Anyone else getting the same problem, or know of a solution?

I was registered on the old version, but it wouldn't recognise me when I tried to log in after the update.

Just create a new account with the same email address (worked with me anyway) and you should be in.

:thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Anyone else keep getting the notifications twice? I updated yesterday and created a new account, and now I keep getting this. 

F7980D4B-CC01-44A1-8CA0-47DBFB79DF8A.jpeg

Have done for weeks- well before the update.

Maybe it’s being old but my attitude these days is if I need to sign in and provide passwords then I will just choose not to waste my time. No doubt in a few weeks they will have a data breach and advise me to create another new account with another password. 

Half my life these days is spent trying to think up passwords, then forgetting aforesaid password so starting it all again and so on and on and on. 

2 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Anyone else keep getting the notifications twice? I updated yesterday and created a new account, and now I keep getting this. 

F7980D4B-CC01-44A1-8CA0-47DBFB79DF8A.jpeg

Good to see things are running as smooth as ever! Now just got to try our new season cards.........?COYR 

Just received this reply from Richard Pepper (Head of Digital, Bristol Sport):

As this now links with our single sign on accounts (which going forward will be implemented across ticketing, retail and BCTV+) we have had to remove all previous accounts.

If you follow the steps to create a new profile you should be able to login with no issues going forward - apologies for the inconvenience.

If yourself, your wife or son are BCTV+ subscribers for 2018/19 you will also be able to login with your login details for that platform.

Please let me know if you continue to experience issues.

Cheers

Rich

Richard Pepper
Head of Digital
M: 0774 131 1537
T: 0117 963 0685
E: richard.pepper@bristol-sport.co.uk
W: www.bristol-sport.co.uk

They need to sort shit out. Today had a happy hour offer from 1 to 1:30 - it was there at 1:05 but I did not want to activate too early as on my way to ground so tried at 1:25 and offer not available.

Get a system clock that tells the right time ffs !!

4 minutes ago, Neo said:

They need to sort shit out. Today had a happy hour offer from 1 to 1:30 - it was there at 1:05 but I did not want to activate too early as on my way to ground so tried at 1:25 and offer not available.

Get a system clock that tells the right time ffs !!

Experienced the same. Saw the notification at 13:00ish but didn’t want to activate until I was in the ground; get in the  ground and open the app to be greeted with a message that tells me to come back tomorrow.

Asked the lady at the wedlocks and was informed she needs to see a countdown to honour the offer....?

I activated the 241 offer at 1pm. Unfortunately I closed the app and opened it again when I wanted to redeem the offer, it came up with the come back tomorrow notice.

Explained to several staff members in “Bear & Robins” after being told “I need to see the clock” and “the offer is only between 1 & 1:30” I received my 2 Thatchers for £3.87

Quite exasperating but it’s the principle.

I guess if others weren’t even able to activate the offer then it wasn’t just the fact I closed the app that caused it to disappear

Archived