IGNORED

Match Day Programmes - digital?

Devereux

I see in the gate guide to todays game on the official site that under the heading 'Programmes' they say that they will 'work exclusively with the official app'. Does this mean that we can download the programme on the app rather than buying a physical copy? Would be great if so as I like to buy a programme, but on days like today (where I am off out in town straight after) I don't really want to have to carry one around all the pubs!

Anyone know anything about this?

Club are still selling physical programmes but have gone up to £3.50. See info below taken from the Wiemann article on the main site:

Matchday programme - available to buy from around Ashton Gate for just £3.50

Be sure to pick up a copy of the matchday programme for the full interview, complete with Augmented Reality features when used with the new and free official Bristol City app, which can be downloaded through Google Play or the App Store.

56 minutes ago, Devereux said:

I see in the gate guide to todays game on the official site that under the heading 'Programmes' they say that they will 'work exclusively with the official app'. Does this mean that we can download the programme on the app rather than buying a physical copy? Would be great if so as I like to buy a programme, but on days like today (where I am off out in town straight after) I don't really want to have to carry one around all the pubs!

Anyone know anything about this?

Assuming you haven't already left for the pub/match.......................take an appropriately sized self addressed stamped envelope (folded up!) with you in your pocket   - as you leave AG en route to town post the programme to yourself!

Or just give it away to a random small child who'll be delighted to receive it

30 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

Assuming you haven't already left for the pub/match.......................take an appropriately sized self addressed stamped envelope (folded up!) with you in your pocket   - as you leave AG en route to town post the programme to yourself!

Or just give it away to a random small child who'll be delighted to receive it

Great idea! Cheers!

Archived