IGNORED

Season ticket points (Merged)

phantom

1 hour ago, phantom said:

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLObought three rounds today, two by E34 one in supporters bar, not one of them had a clue about swiping card for credit on our season card. 

Add to that the other three people with me. 

What happened? 

How are we going to get our amount on cards? 

I didn’t buy a drink but I did see above the concessions in the South Stand ‘Don’t forget to swipe your Season Cards to obtain discount’ or words to that effect. I guess if cards were offering discount points would be applied in the same swipe?

1 hour ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Unless I'm drunk (well I am) almost certain beer/cider more money this season. 3.90 with discount.

I'm sure it was 3.60 last season. Maybe wrong. 

Yep, price has gone up (£4.30) = 7.5%+

Discount gone down by 33%  (15% to 10%)

Be assured though that Bristol Sport value your custom and look forward to putting their hand in your pocket at every opportunity

1 hour ago, phantom said:

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLObought three rounds today, two by E34 one in supporters bar, not one of them had a clue about swiping card for credit on our season card. 

What happened? 

Can I just add to this. 

Bought a pasty at half time that must been heated up from 1pm. 

One bite it was dark burnt and vile. The queue to take it back was impossible. 

Pretty pissed off about it to be honest. 

The ones warmed through before kick off, bin please 

54 minutes ago, Dolman Block B said:

Can I just add to this. 

Wast want them to cook it fresh,if you are hungry then munch before the game in any decent establishment around the gate 

1 hour ago, CodeRed said:

Be assured though that Bristol Sport value your custom and look forward to putting their hand in your pocket at every opportunity

Thank you mate. Was this ever announced in regards to price rises?

As much as I would prefer to buy drinks in the ground, it's not competitive to the local area.

Does this Parsons chap actually liaise? This is the sort of stuff that's important to me as a fan 

2 hours ago, CodeRed said:

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO is this true and when did you tell us? I must have missed it

4 hours ago, phantom said:

What happened? 

Hi @phantom you don’t get rewards at the concessions, you get the discounts. See the below link for more info... 

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/city-rewards-scheme-announced-for-201819-season/

2 minutes ago, Matt Parsons BCFCSLO said:

Hi @phantom you don’t get rewards at the concessions, you get the discounts. See the below link for more info... 

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/city-rewards-scheme-announced-for-201819-season/

I’m confused. I thought you got it on everything you bought, as in you “save” 10% and it gets loaded to your card.

other people must of too, how do you get rewards on the card then?

13 minutes ago, AshtonPark said:

I’m confused. I thought you got it on everything you bought, as in you “save” 10% and it gets loaded to your card.

other people must of too, how do you get rewards on the card then?

Supporters can earn between 2% and 5% Rewards cash for each additional home game ticket purchased, as well as for any merchandise bought online or in store (10% Rewards cash for season card holders and 5% for members).

Ashton Gate discounts for Season Card holders (10%) and Members (5%) remain in place in the concourses and concessions, but season and membership cards will need to be scanned at the point of sale in order to claim the discount.

32 minutes ago, Matt Parsons BCFCSLO said:

Supporters can earn between 2% and 5% Rewards cash for each additional home game ticket purchased, as well as for any merchandise bought online or in store (10% Rewards cash for season card holders and 5% for members).

Ashton Gate discounts for Season Card holders (10%) and Members (5%) remain in place in the concourses and concessions, but season and membership cards will need to be scanned at the point of sale in order to claim the discount.

I got the discount but the card was not scanned because the scanner wasn't working don't you think that at game 1 that's poor? 

3 hours ago, Dolman Block B said:

Can I just add to this. 

If it’s any consolation , mine at 2pm was same

Tbf you can’t knock the consistency 

7 minutes ago, reddoh said:

I got the discount but the card was not scanned because the scanner wasn't working don't you think that at game 1 that's poor? 

With any new tech there will always be teething problems but at least you didn’t lose out and still got the discount. 

If you let let me know what concession stand it was I’ll let the stadium team know so they can look at it.

Matt

1 minute ago, Matt Parsons BCFCSLO said:

With any new tech there will always be teething problems but at least you didn’t lose out and still got the discount. 

If you let let me know what concession stand it was I’ll let the stadium team know so they can look at it.

Matt

drinks only by s21/s22 left of the vomitory (sorry @Dollymarie ) girl middlish 

Archived