IGNORED

BCTV is amazing

Notbarrymanc

21 hours ago, Notbarrymanc said:

I wish someone would give you the red button. 

He's right though.  All midweek matches are available via the red button.  I would rather the money went to the club than to Sky, however, but if you already have Sky then there's no need to purchase the midweek option.

7 minutes ago, MurrayLives said:

How?

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/bctvplus-201819-packages-and-prices-announced/

"For the first time ever, supporters within the UK & Ireland will also be able to watch the live stream of several mid-week games on a pay per view basis. Priced at £10 per game, fixtures available for this service will be announced during the season, with supporters able to subscribe on a per game basis."

I thought it was  a big improvement on last season - live match and commentary, brilliant! No need to attempt synchronizing the two things anymore. Alternatively if you dont appreciate the commentator, simply turn the volume off and pretend it's last season's service.

1 hour ago, red as **** said:

A friend would like to know, can it be done via a tablet with a VPN or does it have to be a PC with a VPN? Can anyone suggest a decent VPN for my friend?

VPNs on iPads tend to be a bit inconsistent, always easier on a laptop or computer

5 hours ago, red as **** said:

A friend would like to know, can it be done via a tablet with a VPN or does it have to be a PC with a VPN? Can anyone suggest a decent VPN for my friend?

A friend of mine uses ExpressVPN with which he's very pleased. He says it's not the cheapest but it is reliable. The free VPN products didn't seem to work as well. ExpressVPN is very easy to install, switch on and switch off. Apparently.

13 hours ago, Red Grovesy said:

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/bctvplus-201819-packages-and-prices-announced/

"For the first time ever, supporters within the UK & Ireland will also be able to watch the live stream of several mid-week games on a pay per view basis. Priced at £10 per game, fixtures available for this service will be announced during the season, with supporters able to subscribe on a per game basis."

That is why 20 of our games are non 3pm Saturday kick offs . We can now get extra revenue by streaming these games via City Player

On 05/08/2018 at 19:35, red as **** said:

I used NordVPN (which is not the cheapest but excellant - also note to tick the USA box not UK when ordering otherwise they add VAT...) does have an option for mobile app for tablets/phones which I will try for match day viewing, but as said its a bit "sticky" and when signing up, it is probably best to use a PC/Laptop.

On 05/08/2018 at 10:32, Coppello said:

It was fantastic yesterday and a lot better with the multi camera and commentary. However, I have a couple of minor pieces of feedback that I wouldn’t mind being communicated to the media team @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO 

Firstly, if I turn my phone landscape, whilst streaming via the app, the screen does not rotate. This meant I had to watch it in portrait and about half the size I could’ve. This was on an iPhone, and no, it was not because I had my screen locked in portrait! Not sure if anyone had these issues?

Secondly, it would be excellent if it was possible to use the app with chrome cast or another broadcasting device, which would allow me to put it on the tv. 

Anyway, the service was fantastic yesterday and the multi-camera and commentary improved the viewing experience significantly. 

Thanks for the feedback. Ive sent this onto the digital team for you. 

Matt 

Matt - I also had this same issue, didn't matter if phone or tablet would be great to watch in landscape, went back to my laptop in the end. I also agree would be great to be able to cast to my TV also can do this already with Laptop not sure why tablet is blocked/disabled.

All that said coverage was excellent and thought it was much better with commentary this year.

7 minutes ago, Matt Parsons BCFCSLO said:

Hi @Coppello

I have had the below feedback; 

The landscape mode not being available was not ideal for Saturday, our app guys have been working on this. The issues also raised on the thread regarding the audio feed on the app are also being resolved. I’ll ask them to look at the chrome cast option.

Hope this helps. 

Matt 

Thanks, my friend abroad will be very pleased to hear this.

27 minutes ago, Matt Parsons BCFCSLO said:

Hi @Coppello

I have had the below feedback; 

The landscape mode not being available was not ideal for Saturday, our app guys have been working on this. The issues also raised on the thread regarding the audio feed on the app are also being resolved. I’ll ask them to look at the chrome cast option.

Hope this helps. 

Matt 

Hi Matt,

Thanks a lot for following this up so quickly and credit to the digital guys for also working on it. 

Archived