IGNORED

Webster

bristol red

1 hour ago, Dullmoan Tone said:

Not sure how you came up with this, for one Flint was not very quick compared to the majority of forwards in the division - he relied upon timing more than speed.

Also how have you judged Webster's speed based on yesterday - he certainly didn't look slower than anyone else - albeit not lightning quick either?

Where have I said that? I don`t know how you`ve managed to quote a post I didn`t make!

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

It was me not @Red Right Hand that said that 

??????

If you’d looked closely at both I think you’d see it (Webster isn’t ‘slow’ )

Where  would you have ranked Flint in terms of pace / spring out of all City’s first team squad last season out of interest ?

5th ?

10th ?

Probably lower ?

I don't think Flint is fast over a long stretch, but he was one of the fastest over a short distance- in part down to how tall he was.

I believe LJ said something similar about it a year or so ago- Flint being one of the quickest over 5 yards or something.

16 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

I don't think Flint is fast over a long stretch, but he was one of the fastest over a short distance- in part down to how tall he was.

I believe LJ said something similar about it a year or so ago- Flint being one of the quickest over 5 yards or something.

Was the third quickest across the squad IIRC James

For one so tall he worked hard and learnt how to improve his body movement IMHO

Struck me yesterday as I watched Webster chase a ball in a race down the inside left channel , right in front of me that he looked a bit bambi like for the first few strides - not unlike Fllint when we signed him

Like Flint he can work on things like that and as a result can get quicker (He’s no slouch Tbf) 

Archived