IGNORED

Clubshop

bengalcub

Seriously the clubshop is a joke , stood in the snake like ridiculous que for 30 mins yesterday with the boy to get his shirt , the whole layout is truly awful and really needs to be sorted out , we have a lovely ground with ample space but cram the worst clubshop in I’ve ever seen I honestly believe the old one was a better layout at least you could que in a straight line so everyone can see the end of the  que , city must lose money on impulse buys , is there any plans to change the layout , improve or move the club shop? 

I’m amazed , at this time of season that they don’t utilise a  marquee or similar behind the south stand , especially for first two or three Home games selling just say the replica Shirts only For speed / efficiency relieving pressure on the shop for things like t shirts , training tops etc etc

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I’m amazed , at this time of season that they don’t utilise a  marquee or similar behind the south stand , especially for first two or three Home games selling just say the replica Shirts only For speed / efficiency relieving pressure on the shop for things like t shirts , training tops etc etc

Or - an even better idea: a bigger shop! 

As soon as the stadium was built we all said the shop is too small for the development but it's there now so not much we can really do but put up with it for now. 

Only thing we can do as the stadium potentially develops more in future is create a new club shop and repurpose the current one. 

14 minutes ago, OddBallJim said:

Or - an even better idea: a bigger shop! 

Agree but I guess the6 would argue that for %90 of time the shop space is more than adequate (FWIW I think it’s dire for a revamped £50m stadium when we are trying to maximise our income

I would have thought an additional space that could be utilised for peak periods / days would be a sensible idea 

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Agree but I guess the6 would argue that for %90 of time the shop space is more than adequate (FWIW I think it’s dire for a revamped £50m stadium when we are trying to maximise our income

I would have thought an additional space that could be utilised for peak periods / days would be a sensible idea 

There was a little  'hut' next to the fish and chip van and the stage in the fan village, that was selling shirts. Agree that the shop is totally inadequate given it now sells rugby and basketball merch as well. 

The best thing all round would be to build a big shop on the wickes site when its cleared, and use the existing one for extra sports bar seating. 

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

A bit like the extra stall they had behind the South Stand yesterday stocked with replica shirts?

2 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

A bit like the extra stall they had behind the South Stand yesterday stocked with replica shirts?

Good attempt 

Thought you might have worked out that clearly lots weren’t aware , or it didn’t work or had enough capacity - the queues to even get into the shop 

Thankfully don’t bother with the shop

4 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Good attempt 

Thought you might have worked out that clearly lots weren’t aware , or it didn’t work or had enough capacity - the queues to even get into the shop 

Thankfully don’t bother with the shop

Good attempt at what mate?

You said you’re amazed there’s no extra stand but there was one...

The whole amount of people in that area with fans village etc is stupid.

One day the club will work out they have to shut half the car park on match days - make that the main fans village area and this will open up the walkways and club shop.

Still be enough spaces left for disabled etc.

30 minutes ago, Neo said:

The whole amount of people in that area with fans village etc is stupid.

One day the club will work out they have to shut half the car park on match days - make that the main fans village area and this will open up the walkways and club shop.

Still be enough spaces left for disabled etc.

No chance 

£££££££££££££££

and also where wives and guests etc park

14 minutes ago, Brizzol said:

If only there was a way to purchase online or on non-match days when the shop isn't unusually busy.

Indeed - that helps people who live miles away who - horrible people they are - may want to try on for size etc.

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

No chance 

£££££££££££££££

and also where wives and guests etc park

I get the ££££ bit but I think the whole area  is an accident or incident waiting to happen - the main entrance and walkway is blocked by people drinking, smoking, ticket/programme queue etc - bad location  - too much going on.

1 minute ago, Neo said:

I get the ££££ bit but I think the whole area  is an accident or incident waiting to happen - the main entrance and walkway is blocked by people drinking, smoking, ticket/programme queue etc - bad location  - too much going on.

I totally agree with you Neo

I think it would be ideal

I avoid that area like the plague tbh

Im just pointing out it’s unlikely to happen , certainly in the current set up

2 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

I looked at the que for almost 2 seconds then buggered off, stupid little club shop for the size of the new build.

Surely there must me someone there who could bump you to the head of the queue in view of you're past acheivements Sir Alan?

Archived