IGNORED

American at First Match Questions

DrSnowpanic

Thank you to all for your recommendations. We sat in Dolman E29 as suggested, and it was a fine mix of view and proximity to the singing. I'm not quite sure what happened to the leg room.

Thanks also to the SLO who offered to have us welcomed by the stadium PA. I, uh, couldn't understand a word the stadium PA said all game, but one of my friends claims to have heard our names.

The result was not what we were hoping for. Apparently we do not yet fully understand the offside rule, because we thought City has equalized late.

I definitely hope my next visit coincides with a league fixture.

59 minutes ago, DrSnowpanic said:

Thank you to all for your recommendations. We sat in Dolman E29 as suggested, and it was a fine mix of view and proximity to the singing. I'm not quite sure what happened to the leg room.

Thanks also to the SLO who offered to have us welcomed by the stadium PA. I, uh, couldn't understand a word the stadium PA said all game, but one of my friends claims to have heard our names.

The result was not what we were hoping for. Apparently we do not yet fully understand the offside rule, because we thought City has equalized late.

I definitely hope my next visit coincides with a league fixture.

Not sure all the officials understand it sometimes!

Was a tight one Tuesday, and another linesman may not have given it, but even though the shot was from an onside player, Eisa was offside and judged to have interfered with play.

Hope you enjoyed it though.

Archived