IGNORED

Tonight's Championship games

reddogkev

18 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I`m on the Sky football channel and not main event (where I believe it doesn`t work) though - are you or do I need to be on something else?

This might sound stupid but i’m a bit of a thick old fogie but i’m watching the Forest game on Virgin (channel 511) how do I watch the Boro’ game?

7 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Dean Henderson has let in 5 so far in two hours of Championship football.

No Niki Maenpaa, is he? ?

Said earlier today Graham

Think we may have dodged a bullet on him

I didn’t quite get the hype over him tbh

He’s  ok but not as good as many in Championship , lacks presence for me

You Can now betbthat he will displace De Gea In 18 months and turn out to be England’s No 1 for next 12 years !

Talking about tonight’s games - Always think Osborne is understated for Forest - Would do us ok

10 minutes ago, harrys said:

I can’t get used to this modern technology, I still miss putting a shilling in the Redifusion box

Wait till you have to get onboard with Sky Q or the Virgin Equivalent

:blink:

Good kit undoubtedly but poor engineer who installed it spent ages rattling through how to link this , set that, apps ... Facebook This .... Netflix that 

A glazed look locked in me in about 45secs and in the end I thanked him but explained ‘All I want to do is switch it on and watch the football !!!

How quickly we fall behind !!

:laughcont:

20 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Wait till you have to get onboard with Sky Q or the Virgin Equivalent

:blink:

Good kit undoubtedly but poor engineer who installed it spent ages rattling through how to link this , set that, apps ... Facebook This .... Netflix that 

A glazed look locked in me in about 45secs and in the end I thanked him but explained ‘All I want to do is switch it on and watch the football !!!

How quickly we fall behind !!

:laughcont:

Bob, I haven’t got a clue with any of it, my missus is even worse, the kids give her endless stick as she doesn’t even know how to turn the TV on, it would help if she pointed the remote at the TV and not at the ceiling, I kid you not

Archived