IGNORED

Tonight's Championship games

reddogkev

1 minute ago, harrys said:

Bob, I haven’t got a clue with any of it, my missus is even worse, the kids give her endless stick as she doesn’t even know how to turn the TV on, it would help if she pointed the remote at the TV and not at the ceiling, I kid you not

A few years back, before modern small and slim smart phones, Mrs Downend went to work with the TV remote in her bag instead of her mobile!

7 minutes ago, downendcity said:

A few years back, before modern small and slim smart phones, Mrs Downend went to work with the TV remote in her bag instead of her mobile!

Mrs Downend sounds like Mrs Harry’s, it’s not the same person is it?

4 minutes ago, Kingswoodactor said:

Forest do look bloody good mind. 

I really hope Forest don't do a Wolves and dominate the division. The influx of Portuguese players due to Jorge Mendes' influence doesn't sit right with me. In addition to this, they're clearly taking a massive gamble with regards to FFP. It's quite frustrating when we're trying to grow organically and many sides in this division are engaged in financial doping.

9 minutes ago, Coppello said:

I really hope Forest don't do a Wolves and dominate the division. The influx of Portuguese players due to Jorge Mendes' influence doesn't sit right with me. In addition to this, they're clearly taking a massive gamble with regards to FFP. It's quite frustrating when we're trying to grow organically and many sides in this division are engaged in financial doping.

Forest case differs because Wolves made a legitimate profit in 15/16 which enabled a gamble.

Forest OTOH, seem to have had no such prudence or building up of allowable deficits- 40.4m in debt write off counting towards profit?

It is wrong on many levels!

Game itself? Perhaps our game v them maybe seen in a better light. Darren Moore's defensive tactics...fine v big PL sides, but WBA are a big hitter now and it'll cause them issues unless they amend.

9 minutes ago, Coppello said:

Spending beyond a club's means ( as determined by the ffp rules) is cheating every other club that is trying to stay within the limits. 

Absolutely why the EFL must apply the ffp rules rigorously and properly punish clubs that breach. If that means points penalty to deny them promotion the so be it. 

Archived