IGNORED

Worrying times..... HELP!

phantom

• Admin

Just got home from work and I see an estate agent showing a young family around the property next door that is for sale. Young lad and mum walking down the drive, then the next thing a chap in a Rovers shirts walks out of the front door... 

I've gone into full panic mode now! 

What should I do? 

Blast out wurzels songs? 

Put a city flag in the window? 

Leave him to move in as it will be years of piss taking ahead? 

Teaching the cat ninja moves as we speak just in case they have pets 

7 minutes ago, phantom said:

Just got home from work and I see an estate agent showing a young family around the property next door that is for sale. Young lad and mum walking down the drive, then the next thing a chap in a Rovers shirts walks out of the front door... 

What should I do? 

Blast out wurzels songs? 

I fear similar, but if it happens I can't complain as the Doris stuck up one of those 'refugees welcome' stickers in a show of solidarity with migrants seeking a better life.

12 minutes ago, phantom said:

What should I do? 

Blast out wurzels songs? 

Run the ****** over 

I once moved home in Abingdon only to find that my new neighbours were rovers fans, this is in Oxfordshire where the chances of bumping into someone from Bristol are quite small. Needless to say I wasn't best pleased to hear their shouts of delight when they stole promotion on the last game three years ago.

15 minutes ago, phantom said:

What should I do? 

Blast out wurzels songs? 

Or just talk football to him. He won’t bother you again 

You will have to get together with fellow neighbours and offer them a few grand not to take up residence. It is the only way, I'm afraid. I've heard that this family make quite a good living from this ploy. Indeed, it is estimated that they've made twice as much from wearing a Rovers shirt than anyone has before in history.

21 minutes ago, phantom said:

What should I do? 

Blast out wurzels songs? 

Biggest worry with Gasheads is they'll try to steal your house. I doubt they'll actually be buying next door - renting probably, then based on their history there will be an "accidental fire" and they'll ask to be put up in yours "for a few days" and they'll show you plans for a brand new house they're going to build and a watertight contract offer of finance ..... Possibly from a Jordanian bank. Next thing you'll come home and find they've changed the locks and some strange bloke is in your lounge Walking off your dog!

57 minutes ago, phantom said:

What should I do? 

Blast out wurzels songs? 

You don't live in Henbury do you :laugh:

46 minutes ago, Abingdon Red said:

I once moved home in Abingdon only to find that my new neighbours were rovers fans, this is in Oxfordshire where the chances of bumping into someone from Bristol are quite small. Needless to say I wasn't best pleased to hear their shouts of delight when they stole promotion on the last game three years ago.

Either they shouted really loud or you have the hearing of a bat. I cannot believe that the loyal and true would not have been at the match.

54 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I fear similar, but if it happens I can't complain as the Doris stuck up one of those 'refugees welcome' stickers in a show of solidarity with migrants seeking a better life.

Wally has to live somewhere

Archived