IGNORED

Worrying times..... HELP!

phantom

10 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

First, tell them you’re a billionaire banker. Then put a £50 tent and a couple of plastic chairs in your garden then start playing football. 

Even better, tell them your going to buy plastic chairs and a tent, then tell them the delivery is late with no intention of buying them in the first place:-)

I would cut the grass, bollock naked with a flower sticking out of my arse while drink up thee cyder blares out of the window.  If they come around for another viewing, ask if they want to build an extension and then laugh your gonads off! Borrrow a friends extremely loud motorbike and park it on the driveway (I kid you not, my neighbour has 2 harleys and they were asked not to have them on their driveway during viewings when the house the other side of them was up for sale). 

Finally, if a methane snorter moves in next door, move! 

Sorted!

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Just got home from work and I see an estate agent showing a young family around the property next door that is for sale. Young lad and mum walking down the drive, then the next thing a chap in a Rovers shirts walks out of the front door... 

I've gone into full panic mode now! 

What should I do? 

Blast out wurzels songs? 

Put a city flag in the window? 

Leave him to move in as it will be years of piss taking ahead? 

Teaching the cat ninja moves as we speak just in case they have pets 

Take round a bunch of lilys and say, "I'm sorry to hear about your loss."

4 hours ago, phantom said:

Just got home from work and I see an estate agent showing a young family around the property next door that is for sale. Young lad and mum walking down the drive, then the next thing a chap in a Rovers shirts walks out of the front door... 

What should I do? 

Blast out wurzels songs? 

I run a business in Bristol and 2 summers ago interviewed a few school leavers with a view to an apprenticeship. 

After breaking the news to the successful lad he turnt up for work on his first day with a Rovers shirt on!!

I nearly dropped dead, the rest of the lads said my face was a picture. 

Needless to say he has never worn it since. ?

4 hours ago, phantom said:

What should I do? 

Blast out wurzels songs? 

All of the above, perhaps a sticker or two on their house as well :ph34r:

Archived