IGNORED

Lucy Bryan

Vespa Red

1 minute ago, Vespa Red said:

Well, Joe may be departing imminently but his sister is currently taking part in the pole vault in the European Championships in Berlin.  Just cleared 4.35.  I heard that Villa are after her too....

More importantly if he moves to Boro  (And @BigAlToby&Liam I’m going to use your quotation (that makes me laugh when I recall it) on this and speak on your behalf :thumbsup:)

Whars he going to do with his f******* Dog ‘

2 hours ago, Vespa Red said:

Well, Joe may be departing imminently but his sister is currently taking part in the pole vault in the European Championships in Berlin.  Just cleared 4.35.  I heard that Villa are after her too....

I know that if they don;t get their finances in line they could be for the high jump.

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

More importantly if he moves to Boro  (And @BigAlToby&Liam I’m going to use your quotation (that makes me laugh when I recall it) on this and speak on your behalf :thumbsup:)

Whars he going to do with his f******* Dog ‘

He’ll have to find somewhere else to walk the mutt. And take photos of it to post on Insta ?

7 hours ago, MetzRed said:

Calum O’Dowda’s sister, Jade, is likewise an athlete. She represents GB in the heptathlon or pentathlon - not sure.

http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/sport/15819676.ATHLETICS__Jade_O_Dowda_earns_Great_Britain_call-up_after_winning_national_indoor_pentathlon_silver/

Well, it's not only the players....my wife ran for a bus once?

2 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

It was of course entirely predictable the thread would go like this.. but it still surprises me a bit. Are people incapable of showing any sort of decorum?

You are right: what is this monster I have created?  I would like to sincerely apologise to the honour of Lucy and the Bryan family (now that Joe is looking to sign for Fulham) for the can of misogyny I have unwittingly opened.

What is wrong with you people?  Can you not admire a young lady for her athletic ability and intelligence without descending into a rabid leer-fest?  Jesus..have you no shame?

Archived