IGNORED

Spending money

Finley_Smith10

9 minutes ago, Finley_Smith10 said:

With Deadline Day approaching on Thursday and Bryan and Djuric nearly gone, will we see us spend some of that money on players or is that it for the transfer window?

Think I've posted it several times today, loan window is end of the month and we can loan with option to buy in January, there is no rush to do anything before Thursday.

1 hour ago, hodge said:

Think I've posted it several times today, loan window is end of the month and we can loan with option to buy in January, there is no rush to do anything before Thursday.

Very true.

There is this French lad that I believe we are tracking, name starts with a D, can't recall the rest of it...........

18 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

Very true.

There is this French lad that I believe we are tracking, name starts with a D, can't recall the rest of it...........

Wages might be an issue with Ousmane Dembele and we can no longer use Djuric as part exchange with Barca, so I think this one might be off.

Saturday showed how much we missed a true target up front, so with the news that Duric is on his way we are looking once again at a failed window, much as I love Fam he is not much good at creating anything - even with all our incomings we will still fall short, can’t see us improving on last seasons performance.  A lot of cash there waiting to be spent! What surprises has Ashton in store for us?

12 minutes ago, dave36 said:

Saturday showed how much we missed a true target up front, so with the news that Duric is on his way we are looking once again at a failed window, much as I love Fam he is not much good at creating anything - even with all our incomings we will still fall short, can’t see us improving on last seasons performance.  A lot of cash there waiting to be spent! What surprises has Ashton in store for us?

Given we have 3 1/2 weeks or so to bring someone how about waiting and seeing before the jumping to conclusions or is that asking too much? ;)

Sadly noticed, watching Ligue 2 a fair bit, that one of the players Id of like City to go for has moved to Strasbourg - Ludovic Ajorque.

My second pick would be Kieffer Moore.

Only other option with championship experience we could pinch would be Tomer Hemed on loan.

Archived