IGNORED

first league win

Robin Wood

10 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

Saturday. 2-0, Weimann and COD. 

Things could change between now and then with a new addition or 2, although I am not holding my breath on that, but the style of football we are playing and the evidence of last Saturday suggests that we will get no more than a point on Saturday.

11 minutes ago, Robin Wood said:

Our lack of ambition in the transfer market 

really!, you're not getting off to a very good start, first you post on the wrong forum, then you talk b&**%^^S, hope you can bring a bit more to the forum next time you post.

7 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Looks like a few with their rose tinted specs on tonight  Joe Bryan and aden flint both  movin to championship clubs suggests that they have little faith in our ambition. Maggers, Duric, Reid, Flint and now bryan see better futures elsewhere and who can blame them. worrying to say the least.

We’ve got Weimann though, he run around a lot!

We’ve also got COD who goes past defenders with ease on every occasion!

7 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Looks like a few with their rose tinted specs on tonight  Joe Bryan and aden flint both  movin to championship clubs suggests that they have little faith in our ambition. Maggers, Duric, Reid, Flint and now bryan see better futures elsewhere and who can blame them. worrying to say the least.

remind me how we finished in the last 3 seasons with reid flint and bryan in the side please? I'll give you a clue, two of those 3 seasons we only just managed to stay up

Archived