IGNORED

Otib premier league fantasy football 2018/2019 season

Oxheart

• Admin
26 minutes ago, myol'man said:

I'm getting 'invalid code' for this one?

@myol'man may sound daft but did you put the "-" in?

47 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Couldn't give a toss about the prem. Championship fantasy football would be far more interesting 

@Londoner I'm surprised one of the papers etc haven't launched a lower leagues one yet - granted not as much interest but it would still be decent to enter

7 minutes ago, phantom said:

I'm surprised one of the papers etc haven't launched a lower leagues one yet - granted not as much interest but it would still be decent to enter

40 minutes ago, citywest30 said:

Have sorted a league for that too on the telegraph one if you're interested.

Screenshot_20180809-115028.png

6 minutes ago, myol'man said:

Tried 1911173-772022 and 1911173772022

neither worked :(

Are you definitely on the normal fantasy bit (fantasy.premierleague) not the draft section (draft.premierleague)? Have seen a few people on Twitter with a screenshot of them trying to join a draft league when it’s a standard one.

If you’ve got to put in a team name at the same time as the code, you’re on the draft section.

The standard one will just be the code (you’ll have already set up your team name etc. before joining any leagues, and can then join multiple leagues with the same team).

Championship fantasy website was playing up for me, just kept looping getting me to select a team, email/password etc and would loop round to team selection again. Some cracking cheap midfield options in that though, Mason Mount, Harry Wilson, Joe Lolley and Gwion Edwards all under £4m.

• Admin
1 hour ago, hodge said:

Championship fantasy website was playing up for me, just kept looping getting me to select a team, email/password etc and would loop round to team selection again. Some cracking cheap midfield options in that though, Mason Mount, Harry Wilson, Joe Lolley and Gwion Edwards all under £4m.

I selected the team etc first then set up an account, which then made me select the team again

5 minutes ago, South-of-river said:

I think I’m missing something?? 

No football fan of a certain age will ever have anything to do with The Sun, I lived in Liverpool in the 90's and nowhere stocked a copy in all my time there, and god help you if you read it in the pub.  I think its still much the same.  The Sun was complicit in the Tory Governments cover up on Hillsborough.

Many will never forgive, or forget.

1 minute ago, RumRed said:

No football fan of a certain age will ever have anything to do with The Sun, I lived in Liverpool in the 90's and nowhere stocked a copy in all my time there, and god help you if you read it in the pub..  I think its still much the same.  The Sun was complicit in the Tory Governments cover up on Hillsborough.I

Many will never forgive, or forget.

Ah right! I obviously know about the tragic event... but didn’t know the link, apologies if any offence was caused. 

3 minutes ago, South-of-river said:

Ah right! I obviously know about the tragic event... but didn’t know the link, apologies if any offence was caused. 

No offence taken mate, just some of us are old and we do like our grudges!

the reason I don't have sky and also the reason Colin Murray left Talk Sport as soon as Murdoch took it over, good man is Murray.

1 minute ago, South-of-river said:

Blimey, I’ve never felt so much wet behind the ears!! 

You're not to know, I wouldn't have known quite as much if I hadn't lived in Liverpool I guess.

Now if you want to, in the modern parlance, see 'fake news' then check out their reporting of Hillsborough from the time.  Truly shocking and now since debunked totally.

Archived