IGNORED

Otib premier league fantasy football 2018/2019 season

Oxheart

1 minute ago, RumRed said:

You're not to know, I wouldn't have known quite as much if I hadn't lived in Liverpool I guess.

Now if you want to, in the modern parlance, see 'fake news' then check out their reporting of Hillsborough from the time.  Truly shocking and now since debunked totally.

I will RR thanks. 

14 hours ago, Oxheart said:

Set up a league for OTIB if anyone fancies joining, more city related pun names the better ? Code: 1911173-772022

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/login

12 hours ago, citywest30 said:

I have run one for the last few years. Well over 50 people in it if you want to join this one as well. The join code is

589835-128245

Plan to join yours now too. 

Joined and joined.

The turtle eats will sadly help prop up your league!!!

To the 6 Doctors... Doctor Southgate, Doctor Maguire etc. Do you mind picking one of the teams as your entry and remove the others please? (Or pm which team you’d like to keep and I’ll remove the others) Multiple entries in this fun league kinda detracts from the fun for everyone else. Cheers

45 minutes ago, Oxheart said:

To the 6 Doctors... Doctor Southgate, Doctor Maguire etc. Do you mind picking one of the teams as your entry and remove the others please? (Or pm which team you’d like to keep and I’ll remove the others) Multiple entries in this fun league kinda detracts from the fun for everyone else. Cheers

I don't mind mate, more teams for me to beat :thumbsup:

Well Reid and Bryan have gone in my side this morning. Sentimental value.

Reid on the Premier League one is classed as a striker as opposed to another site where i saw he was classed as a midfielder.

If he was a midfielder on this one, i'd have thrown in Tammy too. Them being on the bench and allowing me to spend more money on other positions. They may come in a few times.

Lots of former City players available.

Heaton, Fredericks, Dunk, Rose, Cunningham, Bolasie, Wood - probably more if I had the time to look. (Woodrow not listed for Fulham)

1 hour ago, The Batman said:

Reid on the Premier League one is classed as a striker as opposed to another site where i saw he was classed as a midfielder.

If he was a midfielder on this one, i'd have thrown in Tammy too. Them being on the bench and allowing me to spend more money on other positions. They may come in a few times.

Heaton, Fredericks, Dunk, Rose, Cunningham, Bolasie, Wood - probably more if I had the time to look. (Woodrow not listed for Fulham)

Given Cardiff's striker options Reid's a decent get at his price and a good cheap third striker. Bryan is also likely to start for Fulham.

58 minutes ago, hodge said:

Given Cardiff's striker options Reid's a decent get at his price and a good cheap third striker. Bryan is also likely to start for Fulham.

I was wondering whether Bryan would start this weekend - although he would have only trained with them for one day, he does have a pre season plus a competitive championship match under his belt already via us.

Throw him straight in I say.

Generic team selection question this year: is everybody banging Salah in their squads?

At a whopping 13mil having him means the rest of your team might have to suffer unless you're fortunate enough to pick out some cheap gems (cough, Bryan, cough, Reid).

Joined the league by the way - thanks for setting up.

2 hours ago, The Batman said:

Weird. I still can’t see Bryan on the available list on FPL. How much is he? 

3 minutes ago, Undy English said:

Generic team selection question this year: is everybody banging Salah in their squads?

At a whopping 13mil having him means the rest of your team might have to suffer unless you're fortunate enough to pick out some cheap gems (cough, Bryan, cough, Reid).

Now that would be telling, wouldn’t it! :whistle:

50 minutes ago, Undy English said:

Nope, although maybe should pick him for August and then transfer him out for Kane when September comes round.

38 minutes ago, Oxheart said:

5m

Cedric at Southampton is only worth £4.5 in the Premier League one. Laughable considering he is a much better player, both defensively and in attack, than Bryan.

It's his own fault for playing for a team who survived relegation in the last week of last season. if he played for anyone else, his price would rocket.

BTW, re Salah and Kane, I have neither, the overall team is more important than the 2 top point scorers. Yes they may score 300+ points each, but the cost is negated by the players you're stuck with by spending a huge chunk on 2 players.

I think i have the perfect balance with my 11 and subs, but we shall see come next Monday when we can see each other's teams. You can make up your own mind.

11 hours ago, hodge said:

Has anyone used this before? Draft league seems a fun idea while still being fantasy football

https://draftfantasyfootball.co.uk/?r=fb2019&fbclid=IwAR098BRA9QQEMdgWEVCV8chFRn16U2p0bSsRJP46QWkbJbwx5oHxzqWN044

I did one of these with a few guys in the office last year. We set a time over lunch to all be logged on so that we could choose our players. It switched between each player in turn to make their player picks until all our squads were complete. Luckily I was 2nd (out of 6) in the sequence to pick last year - Aguero and Sterling helped me out no end.

It was pretty refreshing to see everyone with completely different teams. A bit more tactical too as if you want to switch your team up, the players you transfer out will become available to everyone else. Gets interesting when the big players pick up injuries. 

14 hours ago, hodge said:

Has anyone used this before? Draft league seems a fun idea while still being fantasy football

https://draftfantasyfootball.co.uk/?r=fb2019&fbclid=IwAR098BRA9QQEMdgWEVCV8chFRn16U2p0bSsRJP46QWkbJbwx5oHxzqWN044

Did draft for the first time last season. Finished 2nd amongst the people who took part. 

Horrible start but did really well come the end. Good fun. 

Archived