IGNORED

1970's Sitcoms

PHILINFRANCE

2 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

What was the only record that DJ Darren remembered to bring to the club disco so just played that one and over again.

Father Ted repeated this joke with The Spinmaster who only had The Specials' Ghost Town.

It was Green Door! I'll get me coat

10 minutes ago, Buster Footman's T shirt said:

It was Green Door! I'll get me coat

Yay - winner!

Nobody has ever got that one and I have asked it many times in RL and on the internet.

It sticks in my mind because it was so funny.

13 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I have only recently appreciated that ' Walk About ' was set in Australia.

Yes well you need to watch more than 15 minutes of it to work that out.

And keep your trousers on.

2 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Yay - winner!

Nobody has ever got that one and I have asked it many times in RL and on the internet.

It sticks in my mind because it was so funny.

Yes well you need to watch more than 15 minutes of it to work that out.

And keep your trousers on.

Do i win a season ticket in one of Rovers new 'Stands'?

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Not at all.....I always had a thing about Penelope Keith as Margot in To The Manor Born - the thinking man’s upper-class crumpet...

She was Margot in The Good Life, alongside the delectable Felicity Kendall. 

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Not at all.....I always had a thing about Penelope Keith as Margot in To The Manor Born - the thinking man’s upper-class crumpet...

If you`re talking posh totty then look no further than the vision of loveliness that was Patricia Hodge.:wub:

Caroline Langrishe in Lovejoy was another one.

11 minutes ago, glynriley said:

She was Margot in The Good Life, alongside the delectable Felicity Kendall. 

You’re spot on! Of course, she was Audrey Forbes-Hamilton in To The Manor Born ..... with those jodhpurs and boots! And I’ll never forget Rik in the Young Ones getting in a rage when Vyvyan slagged off The Good Life and Felicity ..... with one of the best rants ever...it’s below from 0:46...in fact the whole scene is superb! RIP Rik....

I'm a little confused, I've gone onto OTIB for a few entertaining guffaws at the sags expence (they always oblige) and all I'm reading about is pumping birds from 1970's sitcoms.

Really OTIB, if I wanted to lower the tone I would've gone on slagchat (but I'd be banned)

Can we please get back on topic.

8 minutes ago, Swede said:

I'm a little confused, I've gone onto OTIB for a few entertaining guffaws at the sags expence (they always oblige) and all I'm reading about is pumping birds from 1970's sitcoms.

Really OTIB, if I wanted to lower the tone I would've gone on slagchat (but I'd be banned)

Can we please get back on topic.

8508D1FE-2F0F-402F-A5B6-BC2491CE5A2B.jpeg

F549AF22-7DAF-4512-AC4F-1BAAE511183A.jpeg

26 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Watch re runs of that series. Frequently her nipples would be poking through.

10:52 on this clip for one example. 

51 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Another masterpiece written by the genius John Sullivan....

Absolutely, throw in Citizen Smith and the fantastic Just good friends with the delectable Penny and roguish Vince, my favourite comedy ever ( with the obvious exception of the office and Alan Partridge)

3 minutes ago, harrys said:

Absolutely, throw in Citizen Smith and the fantastic Just good friends with the delectable Penny and roguish Vince, my favourite comedy ever ( with the obvious exception of the office and Alan Partridge)

He also wrote quite a bit for The Two Ronnies and obviously Only Fools and Horses...

5 minutes ago, harrys said:

did vince ever pork pennys mum?

Archived