IGNORED

Bristol City app

Having a few problems with the new app. Anyone else have the latest updates on the BCTV section as interviews frown Marbella?

No highlights from the Forest game, no pre/post match interviews. Nothing related to that game at all.

Is this because I only subscribe to the audio BCTV commentary, or is there another issue? I would have thought pre and post match interviews and highlights would be free for all?

54 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

Having a few problems with the new app. Anyone else have the latest updates on the BCTV section as interviews frown Marbella?

No highlights from the Forest game, no pre/post match interviews. Nothing related to that game at all.

Is this because I only subscribe to the audio BCTV commentary, or is there another issue? I would have thought pre and post match interviews and highlights would be free for all?

i thought it was being updated

30 minutes ago, Robbored said:

It was pretty crap so have deleted it.

No great loss imv.

But then how do you get your news? ?

It seems awful so far. Can’t believe there are no highlights of league games and no video content for several weeks.

Some sort of comment on it from the club would be good.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

I did update the app through the App Store when it was ready, but no new content has come through.

Are others having the same issue or is it just me? I’ve deleted it and reinstalled to make sure that I have the most recent version.

@Dastardly and Muttley yeah, same for me mate

9 minutes ago, AshtonPark said:

What do people expect when they took the cheap options for the app. 

@AshtonPark as a non techie, what have they done wrong, what should thay have got?

Just to give you an update the latest release fixes : Bristol Sport log in now implemented for all users,  The audio issues are fixed for subscribers, the full screen element is fixed for people eligible to watch BCTV live, push notifications have had an update to remove duplicates for people who had two profiles (one pre Bristol Sport, one post Bristol sport). 

BCTV content is pulled from BCTV, which currently has no highlights of the Forest game. As soon as BCTV has them, then the app will.  

On 09/08/2018 at 09:57, Dastardly and Muttley said:

I have never seen a worse app

• Admin
34 minutes ago, JackHuntsRightFoot said:

You simply use your Bristol sport log in on the app now : you can create a new one here https://login.bristol-sport.co.uk/?tenantid=1estsxZmsESRfJTHcrhbXg&successredirecturl=https://www.bristol-sport.co.uk/

Interesting that I still use a different login for ticketing etc to the app - I thought they were supposed to be one?

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Interesting that I still use a different login for ticketing etc to the app - I thought they were supposed to be one?

Password for ticketing was my postcode, lower case, no space (7 digits).

Password for the app must be at least 8 digits.

Archived