IGNORED

People wonder why footballers get a bad name !

phantom

• Admin
GAME OF OTHER HALVES 

Jermaine Pennant reveals footballers’ sick ‘Monopoly’ game where they rated women and paid each other ‘rent’ for sex with them

Former Liverpool winger Pennant has bragged about how he and 'all the lads' would pay 'rent' to each other if they bedded the same woman

JERMAINE Pennant has told how he and his footballer mates would play a sick Monopoly-style game involving women they had bedded.

The former Arsenal and Liverpool ace revealed that pals would pay each other "rent" if they romped with the same woman — and rated them like properties on the board game.

He said: "We used to call it Monopoly. You have your properties, all different standards. You’ve got Mayfair and Old Kent Road (the lower standard – no one wants to be there)".

Pennant wrote about the warped game in his new book Mental: Bad Behaviour, Ugly Truths And The Beautiful Game, which is being serialised in The Mirror.

He admitted he and his Premier League pals played "for years" — adding: "Most of the lads were involved".

He wrote: "If I slept with any girl and then any of the other lads slept with her afterwards, they would have to pay me 'rent': if she was Mayfair, they would have to pay me £100; for Old Kent Road it would be £14."

Pennant added that "Old Kent Road" meant less attractive women — while the "Mayfair" title was reserved for stunners.

The winger, part of Rafael Benitez's talented Liverpool side that just missed out on Premier League glory in the 2008-09 season, also explained why his career stalled.

When asked by Rafa what was holding him back from becoming a top player, Pennant responded with one word: "Chicks".

Pennant, 35, is now married to webcam performer Alice Goodwin who gives raunchy displays to online fans.

But he boasts of having played the field as a young footballer.

He wrote: "I would get a flock of birds, loads of girls. It went on from there.

"You want to go out every week, pulling different birds, doing God knows what until all hours of the morning."

Pennant was once engaged to glamour model Amii Grove — but admitted she dumped him when she caught him playing away from home.

He wrote: "I gave her a big engagement ring and then she caught me cheating again and that was the nail in the coffin. She auctioned it off on eBay."

He also dated Hollyoaks star Jennifer Metcalfe. There is no suggestion his depraved Monopoly 'game' involved her.

Pennant, who began his footballing career as a youth player at Arsenal, has also lifted the lid on the exploits of former teammate Ashley Cole.

In one explosive extract he claimed that Cole had a girlfriend when he began dating his now ex-wife Cheryl.

And left-back Cole even locked the unnamed woman out of his flat while he enjoyed a date with the Girls Aloud star.

But his closeness with Cole doesn't end there — as Pennant revealed he even had threesomes with his pal and other women.

In one grim passage Pennant admits "high-fiving" Cole while they both romped with a woman — whose name he has now forgotten — at a Canary Wharf pad.

He bragged: "We had a little tea break and then went at it again. They just don’t care."

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Typical lads with money behaviour. Rock stars behave in the same fashion. Wherever there is fame and money, you’ll find groupies.

i never had either unfortunately...................:dunno:

I think this is the point - lads with money in any profession or the rich brats living off  loaded  parents are probably all like this - they attract women for things other than looks and treat them like meat to pound !!

47 minutes ago, Distortia said:

Jermaine Pennant is a massive asshole. He is part of a small group of professional footballers who really do come across as *********. You can even see this by viewing his Twitter.

And so much smaller than some would have you believe.

3 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

It's all about respect . Respect for other human beings and oneself.

An ugly word these days .

You're clearly a man out of time Major.

The word is 'Respek', hard emphasis on the final consonant. It's usually preceded by the determiner 'Nuff' and terminated by the informal negation 'Innit?'

In common parlance it's used only as a form of sarcasm.

Haha, nothing new here.  Not sure that "I'm a professional footballer with Bristol City" is going to draw the best talent though.  "I'm a professional footballer with the Sags" would give them access to a lot of dogs though.

I read Paul Randall's autobiography recently where he intimates a one night stand with a Nolan sister (OK, he's a Sag, but we were friends at school and he is first and foremost a Liverpool supporter).

TBH, women seem to be attracted to money, success and power in most walks of life.  Why would Melania be intersted in a sleaze like Donald if that were not true?

On 09/08/2018 at 19:22, BTRFTG said:

You're clearly a man out of time Major.

The word is 'Respek', hard emphasis on the final consonant. It's usually preceded by the determiner 'Nuff' and terminated by the informal negation 'Innit?'

In common parlance it's used only as a form of sarcasm.

I was in my Imperial bedroom when I wrote the post.

11 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Haha, nothing new here.  Not sure that "I'm a professional footballer with Bristol City" is going to draw the best talent though.  "I'm a professional footballer with the Sags" would give them access to a lot of dogs though.

I read Paul Randall's autobiography recently where he intimates a one night stand with a Nolan sister (OK, he's a Sag, but we were friends at school and he is first and foremost a Liverpool supporter).

TBH, women seem to be attracted to money, success and power in most walks of life.  Why would Melania be intersted in a sleaze like Donald if that were not true?

I really can't see why a woman would be attracted to money, success and power.

:disapointed2se:

2 minutes ago, Crisis what Crisis ? said:

...as Mrs Merton once said to Debbie Mcgee '...so Debbie , what was it first attracted you to the MILLIONAIRE' Paul Daniels ? '

Similarly, Peter Crouch was asked what he would be if not a footballer.

He said he'd be a virgin.

11 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Women tend to date men around 5 years older and earn more money than them everywhere in the world, the data doesn't lie.

Archived