IGNORED

It's Premiership Squad Announcement Day

Hi - being thick here but is this a big deal - as in are they limited to the number of players they can hand a squad number too?

I tried google and was not clear but slightly interesting I found a link to Chelsea’s 18/19 squad numbers and Tammy was not listed but I guess they may not be finalised yet?

1 minute ago, Neo said:

Hi - being thick here but is this a big deal - as in are they limited to the number of players they can hand a squad number too?

I tried google and was not clear but slightly interesting I found a link to Chelsea’s 18/19 squad numbers and Tammy was not listed but I guess they may not be finalised yet?

Pretty sure under 23's don't need to be registered. 

8 minutes ago, Neo said:

25 man squad size, something like 8 homegrown players and 3 club grown players with under 21s which are club grown not needing to be registered.

3 minutes ago, upthebracket said:

25 man squad size, something like 8 homegrown players and 3 club grown players with under 21s which are club grown not needing to be registered.

Cool - thanks.

So we will have some indication of players available for loan - exciting times then ?

26 minutes ago, Neo said:

We can only dream about Tammy but hey you never know.

6 hours ago, Between heaven and hell said:

We can only dream about Tammy but hey you never know.

Far more likely that we are keeping tabs on “the next Tammy” rather even being in the running for getting Tammy back, with its massive associated costs. 

Archived