IGNORED

Fammy N Tammy

where's the joy

ok i know there's zero chance of this but what a beast of a forward pairing that might be IF we could persuade Chelsea to let him come back.

the Gas once had "Smash and Grab" Warboys and Bannister who worked together really well.

We once had Galley and Garland, sadly not for long enough.

Now if the driver who took Bryan to Fulham could shuffle over to Stamford Bridge and pick up our prodigal son, and smuggle him back to us........I just don't have the words to express how much I like this post!

then i woke up!!!!!!!!

How do you accommodate, trade off against, the probable shortfall in midfield?

Or do you think the goals will compensate for this- would be great fun with 2 legit full backs, 2 wingers and those 2 up front...but clever teams of which this division has many, would frequently IMO outmanoeuvre us. If you're proposing them in a more counter-attacking setup or some sort of 3-5-2 shape though then we might be getting somewhere.

39 minutes ago, where's the joy said:

ok i know there's zero chance of this but what a beast of a forward pairing that might be IF we could persuade Chelsea to let him come back.

the Gas once had "Smash and Grab" Warboys and Bannister who worked together really well.

We once had Galley and Garland, sadly not for long enough.

Now if the driver who took Bryan to Fulham could shuffle over to Stamford Bridge and pick up our prodigal son, and smuggle him back to us........I just don't have the words to express how much I like this post!

then i woke up!!!!!!!!

I always preferred to remember them by their AKA Toss n ****

4 minutes ago, Coppello said:

Tammy is a full England international, having made his debut 10 months ago and he's rumoured to be on £50k a week. I can't think he'd even consider coming back here at the moment despite him holding the club in high regard. 

SL has to bite his pride and tell LJ to go and get him and pay his wages himself like we know he can afford, or I feel negative for next season, COME HOME TAMMY, 

46 minutes ago, Pugofwar said:

I feel uneasy about this. Why should Diedhiou have to change his name in this partnership, especially as he has seniority?

I would prefer to see them team up as Famara and Tamara.

Tammy has already picked three different name variantions so he shouldn't be bothered with one more.

His actual name is Kevin Oghenetega Tamaraebi Bakumo-Abraham.

So he's not only chosen to not use Kevin, but also shortened Tamaraebi and not used Bakumo.

28 minutes ago, Coppello said:

Tammy is a full England international, having made his debut 10 months ago and he's rumoured to be on £50k a week. I can't think he'd even consider coming back here at the moment despite him holding the club in high regard. 

I agree but, at the same time, we know he cannot move to another premier league club, even on loan until January. I don't know if he is in Sarri's plans but, if not, his three options are:

1) Five months of reserve team football.

2) A loan to an overseas team.

or

c) A loan to a Championship club. 

I would have thought, if it was option c), we would be in a strong position.

One downside to pairing them.

Took a quick look at all 12 games in the Championship based on starting formation/setup.

Only 3- including us- started with a 4-4-2. Two of those (Millwall and Birmingham)_ seem more reactive than proactive. Both Sheffield sides played a 3-5-2. The rest? One striker leading the line- it's a sign of the times.

My misgivings aside, that really is pretty remarkable in how the second tier has changed even in 4 or 5 years.

10 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

I agree but, at the same time, we know he cannot move to another premier league club, even on loan until January. I don't know if he is in Sarri's plans but, if not, his three options are:

or

or

iv) bide his time on the bench in the Prem and hope to take his chance when it comes

19 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

or

The trouble is Swansea paid circa £10m for his loan. I imagine they'd want 3-4m for half a season.

5 hours ago, TBW said:

Tammy has already picked three different name variantions so he shouldn't be bothered with one more.

His actual name is Kevin Oghenetega Tamaraebi Bakumo-Abraham.

So he's not only chosen to not use Kevin, but also shortened Tamaraebi and not used Bakumo.

Alright so Kevin and Fevin could be a contender. I think we're getting somewhere now. Just need to see it on the official site now #announcekevin 

There is no chance of a Fammy & Tammy partnership, you need to have 1970's mullet haircuts for that and they just aren't up to it.

Perhaps someone far cleverer than me can Photoshop a Glyn Riley or a Garland mop top on the said duo for illustration purposes.

9 hours ago, Pugofwar said:

I feel uneasy about this. Why should Diedhiou have to change his name in this partnership, especially as he has seniority?

I would prefer to see them team up as Famara and Tamara.

Famara and Tamara are already characters from Made in Chelsea....I should imagine.

Archived