IGNORED

Quest production costs £25,000

Never to the dark side

19 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

"Quest, the little-known digital channel on which Football League highlights are being shown on Saturday nights, are understood to be spending 50 per cent less on production costs than Channel 5 paid last season. The Quest spend on production is said to be £25,000 per programme compared to C5's £50,000."

6 minutes ago, monkeyboy said:

"Quest, the little-known digital channel on which Football League highlights are being shown on Saturday nights, are understood to be spending 50 per cent less on production costs than Channel 5 paid last season. The Quest spend on production is said to be £25,000 per programme compared to C5's £50,000."

Hadn't realised it had moved. Scrolled through the Channel 5 app last Sunday morning over breakfast looking for the highlights but to no avail.

Hopefully they have some type of catch-up service.

I'd never heard of Quest until reading this post ?  

29 minutes ago, monkeyboy said:

Is that why the screen was only half the normal width? Very frustrating watching the highlights on a 55" TV but getting the view of a 19" monitor. Only happened on Quest all other channels had normal screen size. I know a lot of people were complaining on Twitter. At least it still had Colin Murray presenting and he is likes us so normally get a good review.

19 minutes ago, Redandwhitescarf said:

Is that why the screen was only half the normal width? Very frustrating watching the highlights on a 55" TV but getting the view of a 19" monitor. Only happened on Quest all other channels had normal screen size. I know a lot of people were complaining on Twitter. At least it still had Colin Murray presenting and he is likes us so normally get a good review.

have you got sky? quest hd was perfectly normal and filled the screen when I watched it, also go into your menu on your telly and change the aspect from 4.3 to 16.9 that should fix it.

2 hours ago, Redandwhitescarf said:

1 hour ago, pillred said:

have you got sky? quest hd was perfectly normal and filled the screen when I watched it, also go into your menu on your telly and change the aspect from 4.3 to 16.9 that should fix it.

It was 4:3 for everyone in SD. Some problems to do with broadcasting so they went to their backup.

5 hours ago, Rich_s said:

Hadn't realised it had moved. Scrolled through the Channel 5 app last Sunday morning over breakfast looking for the highlights but to no avail.

Hopefully they have some type of catch-up service.

I'd never heard of Quest until reading this post ?  

I'm not sure it was actually advertised at all. May have missed it, but never saw any adverts for it on any of the sky channels leading up to it. Just happened to come across it on either the tv guide, or possibly on one of the sports pages in last Saturday's paper.

Apparently you can catch up on their website/app (sorry if already mentioned further up).

Archived