IGNORED

TV radius antenna

Robbored

I had to check what you meant RR

In doing so I discovered this on a tech forum

I can’t assist but sounds a white elephant 

————-///————

Yet another indoor antenna scam.
Basically is like any other indoor antenna. You will not be suddenly picking up a heap of new channels that wouldn't be with any other indoor antenna.

Whirlpool Forums Addict
posted 2018-Feb-27, 8:41 am AEST

My bad opinion of indoor TV antennas is not for publication .

Whirlpool Forums Addict
posted 2018-Feb-27, 9:29 am AEST

They rate up there with Highclones and Peter Brocks magnetic fuel polarizer.

The only thing they do well is lightening suckers wallets.

I'm new here, please be nice
posted 2018-Feb-28, 6:02 pm AEST

Yet another indoor antenna scam.
Basically is like any other indoor antenna. 
You will not be suddenly picking up a heap of new channels that wouldn't be with any other indoor

Don't know about this one, but in a house we were renting a few years ago the wife wanted a tv in the bedroom. 

That's fine I said, there's an indoor digital aerial that is supposed to be really good and picks up at least 90% of the tv channels available in our area (did all the research and everything).

Few hours later, after trying every position available in the bedroom (yes still talking about the aerial), I moved the tv onto the window ledge, and hung out the window. After sitting on said ledge, and hanging out as far as humanly possible, I picked up 1 channel. ITV I think. 

An hour later after taking it back to the shop and pretty much throwing it at the person on the counter, I'd gone home, ordered an extra box through Virgin and vowed never to buy an indoor aerial again.

Waste of bloody time.

Archived