IGNORED

Man Utd v Leicester, I thought it was free,maybe not.

Never to the dark side

30 minutes ago, Dylan said:

Premier league is back and so is jamie carragher as pundit under the radar. I thought he would be back he's a lucky boy.

He's such a shite summariser, Irritating with no wit, charm, charisma, or anything at all to encourage viewers to warm to him or pay attention to his analysis.  I would have thought Sky would have seized on his ( disgusting ) self inflicted misdemeanor and taken the opportunity to sack him off permanently.

Do Sky really think their paying customers want to hear his whinning scouse accent.

A charmless ***** who shouldn't be paid to irritate football fans and spoil their entertainment.

14 minutes ago, Londoner said:

He shouldn't be back. Largely because he is a shocking at it.

He isn’t great tbf but he’s on a different level to the likes of Owen and Hargreaves and don’t get me started on mcmanaman,it’s beyond me why sports channels think getting these kind of people purely because they played the game at the highest level means they can do tv commentary  

8 hours ago, JonDolman said:

If Leicester had a better striker playing than Iheanacho then they probably draw or win that game. Really impressive performance. United so poor. I can't see Mourinho's style ever winning them the title. 

Quit or sacked by Xmas I reckon.

Archived