IGNORED

NFL 2018 Season

EmersonsRed

19 hours ago, northsomersetred said:

Have you seen some of the fan vids? Some are  brilliant, there's one where a NE fan catches the ball he later sells it for $500 to a random Dolphins fan and if the story is to be believed Drake bought the ball back off the Dolphin fan for $30k?

I've seen a 'few' videos of it now! ?

Hadn't heard the story about the ball though; lucky bugger if that's true!!

And yeah. Whilst I actually don't mind the new logo, the old ones with the throwbacks are just so much better

A few of the big boys seem to be struggling - Pats/Rams/Chiefs and even the Saints to a degree (Brees single handily killed my Fantasy team this week!!). Nobody wants to win the NFC East maybe the Eagles could still sneak in.

Club dub in Chicago however is now open for playoff football for the first time since 2010 - Da Bears look very solid at the moment I'm hoping they can carry the momentum into the playoffs after easily seeing off their old foes the Packers and the Evil Lord Rodgers.

Biggest flops of the year have to be the Jags and the Falcons loads of talent but they are both struggling for wins.

Anyone tipping anyone for the Super Bowl still? I think this is a wide open season personally.

11 minutes ago, TMWANG50 said:

A few of the big boys seem to be struggling - Pats/Rams/Chiefs and even the Saints to a degree (Brees single handily killed my Fantasy team this week!!). Nobody wants to win the NFC East maybe the Eagles could still sneak in.

Club dub in Chicago however is now open for playoff football for the first time since 2010 - Da Bears look very solid at the moment I'm hoping they can carry the momentum into the playoffs after easily seeing off their old foes the Packers and the Evil Lord Rodgers.

Biggest flops of the year have to be the Jags and the Falcons loads of talent but they are both struggling for wins.

Anyone tipping anyone for the Super Bowl still? I think this is a wide open season personally.

Saints struggling offensively right now, but defense has stepped up. Who'd have thunk that?

Still wouldn't like to call the winners, I predicted Rams v Steelers at the start of the season, so I'll stick with that. Rams winning it, but they look rotten right now. Would love to see the Chiefs win AFC, watching Mahomes is something I'd like to have a little longer this season

Great to see the Bears back in the mix, wouldn't rule them out if they win all their games leading to play offs, momentum is a funny thing

5 hours ago, TMWANG50 said:

don't be ruling out my Chargers - mentioned them as a playoff candidate somewhat tongue in cheek earlier in the year, but now with at least a wild card game secured, things are looking good for Rivers and co.

On 15/12/2018 at 17:18, cityboy said:

I've seen a 'few' videos of it now! ?

Hadn't heard the story about the ball though; lucky bugger if that's true!!

And yeah. Whilst I actually don't mind the new logo, the old ones with the throwbacks are just so much better

Up for auction

http://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/kenyan-drake-miami-miracle-ball-auction-patriots-dolphins-nfl-news/111g4waukqhpa1uzkycdil5bj2

22 hours ago, Woodsy said:

Love the play offs!

Going for Colts to win at Texans and Ravens to beat the Chargers in AFC

NFC - flip a coin in the Seahawks v Cowboys game and Bears to strangle the life out of the Eagles

Not interested...

The trials of having a young QB in a must-win game: the potential threat of getting Flacco back is not really getting the best out of the situation. Home fans looking on in some disbelief and ire now. The official reviews on critical plays is not helping either.

2 minutes ago, Erithacus said:

The trials of having a young QB in a must-win game: the potential threat of getting Flacco back is not really getting the best out of the situation. Home fans looking on in some disbelief and ire now. The official reviews on critical plays is not helping either.

Some reàlly debatable calls by the officials.

Archived