IGNORED

NFL 2018 Season

EmersonsRed

Chiefs are the easier selection, Patriots aren't up to their normal standard but will be enough to see off the Chargers, not sure about the 'Boys-Rams at all, and I feel the Saints are actually the pick at this stage. There, I said it.

19 hours ago, Super said:

So we are down to the final 8 teams. Anyone make a case for any of the away teams? Got a sneaky feeling for the Colts.

Colts @ Chiefs

Chargers @ Patriots

Cowboys @ Rams

Eagles @ Saints 

You could make a case for all of them I think

If Colts come out flying like they did last weekend then they could easily win in KC. Would still just take Chiefs in that one though, just
Really think the Chargers can beat the Patriots, but this is where they usually come good, but something tells me this is the beginning of the end of the dynasty, so would just take the Chargers
Cowboys, they will need to play well, but the Rams kind of stumbled over the line. Haven't made my mind up on this one
Eagles and the Nick Foles train could easily go into the Dome and beat the Saints. Since the Cowboys game they haven't really hit the heights offensively again. Got my fingers crossed that the week off will have done those wonderful Saints some good

15 hours ago, Erithacus said:

Chiefs are the easier selection, Patriots aren't up to their normal standard but will be enough to see off the Chargers, not sure about the 'Boys-Rams at all, and I feel the Saints are actually the pick at this stage. There, I said it.

Always liked you. I have a nasty feeling about the Saints though. I think whoever wins the AFC Championship game goes home with the rings this year

On ‎11‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 15:57, El Hombrecito said:

This week Matthew, I will be a Chargers fan.

Go Bolts Go!

LA! LA! LA! LA!

There's only one Philip Rivers! 

Chaaaaaaaaarge! 

⚡

*Disclaimer: I'm pretty sure no actual Chargers fan has ever uttered any of the above phrases.

Only the last one!?

Jeez, yesterday was very very sobering. I wasn't holding out for much, it being Jan football, Tom Brady and in NE but good lord...

Could that young man do what Dan Marino couldn't? It would be some story if he does.

Have to say now that the weekend has shuffled the deck somewhat: Brady's Bunch put in a stormer of a showing and posted a message to the other teams that they're in no mood to lose.

14 hours ago, Erithacus said:

Could that young man do what Dan Marino couldn't? It would be some story if he does.

Have to say now that the weekend has shuffled the deck somewhat: Brady's Bunch put in a stormer of a showing and posted a message to the other teams that they're in no mood to lose.

Didn't Marino get to SB in his 2nd season as well? Albeit PMs first season of playing

If he stays injury free, and I hope to God he does, he is going to be something special. That being said, I hope he retires Brady this weekend then gets schooled by Brees in the big one #whodat

On another point, I'm in a UK Saints fan whatsapp group, the conversation turned to proper football when a Newcastle fan was taking that piss out of their U23s playing Sunderland in the Whatever It's Called Nowadays Cup, so I mentioned the 18 year gap etc etc, there's at least 3 G*sheads in that group. Devastated. They are at least sensible enough to not mention football other than the #FTG replies to my message

Archived