IGNORED

NFL 2018 Season

EmersonsRed

Looking forward as always, but this season I will be savouring the new White Hart Lane stadium, home to the Jacksonville Jaguars Spurs. Ahem.

Yes, also looking forward to the long, dark nights in front of the telly box once again. Has summer gone? Haven't finished the baseball yet, so it must be the NFL soon.

Not sure about who is shaping up but I suspect it will be a season of change, with some of the usual names not finding it as easy. Just a feeling...

???

1 minute ago, EmersonsRed said:

I didn't realise you were a redskin too. Losing Guice is horrible. He showed in a few mins of pre-season one how talented he is, shame for the lad

Always followed them but not a big fan like yourself and many on here. Who is replacing cousins?

TE Garner also did his ACL in the same game & while it’s not going to have as big as an affect as Guice’s injury, two ACL injuries well before the season has even started, doesn’t bode well.

On saying that, if it’s got to happen, better it happens now & to not two massively influential players (yet) in the roster & it should mean we can amend the game plan & both should be fit & ready to go for next season!

(Trying to stay as positive as I possibly can under the circumstances).

Well, well. There's a shocker. Not content with remaining at Wembley for a month or so (or several), Tottingham appear to have run into a spot of bother. It seems that the new WHL is having more difficulties than were anticipated. That nice Mr Khan may be a little concerned, I feel.

On another point, Spurs have a little matter of a game against Man City on Sunday 28th October - but Wembley is hosting the Jaguars and the reigning champions Philadelphia! Hmm...

At least I know how to get to the old arches. Just need the authorities to make a sensible allocation of the tickets.

1 hour ago, Super said:

I expect the saints will choke again @Woodsy?!

0-2 to 8-2 and to within one play of the Conference game

Remind me how the foreskins done? :yawn:

Looking forward to it. Couldn't pick a winner right now, as long as it isn't Patriots or Falcons. Hope that the Browns get a few wins as well

Anyone been watching the new series of Hard Knocks with the Browns this?

I always enjoy watching these ‘behind the scenes’ type programs and to see the changes they’ve made to their squad, surely they have to do better than the last couple of seasons (can’t do any worse anyway).

Archived