IGNORED

Bolton Wanderers v Bristol City Match Day 2

Get a feeling it will be a draw...

Looks like 4-4-1-1 with Paterson behind Weimann? Or perhaps it's a 4-2-3-1. Kelly starting, heard Dasilva had a bit of a knock- which is why he isn't even on the bench.

According to a couple of sites, Bolton seem to be setting up in a 4-3-3. Probably not an offensive 4-3-3 but a 4-3-3 all the same- suppose formations and setups are fluid however. Will be interesting to see how the midfield battle goes, dunno if it'll put us at a disadvantage.

1 hour ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

His wife is not English and I'm not sure young Filipino women have the same obsession in tiring out their new husbands in that way.

If my theory is correct then imo. the chances are high that Hav. is slumbering very contentedly indeed, with not a paintbrush in sight. :yes:

Your message is not getting across are you are being too subtle.

Tiring repetitive jobs:-

- lawn moving

- car washing

- supermarket shopping

......... women love all of these things - YES, we know.

:sleeping:

3 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Get a feeling it will be a draw...

Looks like 4-4-1-1 with Paterson behind Weimann? Or perhaps it's a 4-2-3-1. Kelly starting, heard Dasilva had a bit of a knock- which is why he isn't even on the bench.

According to a couple of sites, Bolton seem to be setting up in a 4-3-3. Probably not an offensive 4-3-3 but a 4-3-3 all the same- suppose formations and setups are fluid however. Will be interesting to see how the midfield battle goes, dunno if it'll put us at a disadvantage.

I think we are 4-4-2 which could mean midfield an issue again as it was last week.

3 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Paterson behind Weimann wouldn't be so bad but if we are playing them both as strikers...

well I thought 4-4-1-1 last week but it did not unfold that way. I'm not sure Paterson knows where he's supposed to be most of the time. Hopefully he'll get his mojo back today.

Edited by The Original OTIB
spelling
3 minutes ago, The Original OTIB said:

well I thought 4-4-1-1 last week but it did not unfold that way. I'm not sure Paterson knows where he's supposed to be most of the time. Hopefully he'll get his mojo back today.

On paper, it could be a 4-4-1-1 or could even be a 4-2-3-1.

Interestingly about Paterson, he was not very good last week- but one ratings (Sunday Times) gave him 6/10. Which was odd- going on past rep maybe. :dunno: Let's hope he fires but away to a physical Bolton, not certain this is the kind of game he would. Hope I'm wrong!

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
2 hours ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

My theory is @havanatopia is so knackered from the repeated exertions following his recent marriage that his new has wife stepped in and done the match preview while he has a well earned solitary lie in. :sleeping:  ? 

Not quite but you got me thinking Noggers.

2 hours ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

His wife is not English and I'm not sure young Filipino women have the same obsession in tiring out their new husbands in that way.

If my theory is correct then imo. the chances are high that Hav. is slumbering very contentedly indeed, with not a paintbrush in sight. :yes:

Quite right sir... just done the dinner and movie routine.. MEG ? ... not very good and the popcorn was about the size of a sack.

52 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

It's a toughie, this one.

On the one hand I want Bobby to do brilliantly and on the other I'd love to see cardiff start their journey back to Championship.

Bournemouth 7 Cardiff 2 with both from Bobby would probably be tolerable.

Bobby to be top scorer and Cardiff to be relegated; the dream scenario.

Gas losing already... what is it with those early conceding's.. so bizarre!

Edited by havanatopia