IGNORED

Bolton Wanderers v Bristol City Match Day 2

1 minute ago, LondonBristolian said:

Not there admittedly but don't know what to think. It's great we managed to get back into the game from 2-0 down but it sounds like we should never have been 2 down in the first place. I know it is early days and can't say I'm brimming with optimism but I suppose the jury is out...

You need to ask yourself if you believe we have improved on last season

Sounds like same old same old to me 

4 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

Not there admittedly but don't know what to think. It's great we managed to get back into the game from 2-0 down but it sounds like we should never have been 2 down in the first place. I know it is early days and can't say I'm brimming with optimism but I suppose the jury is out...

I worry about our centre backs.

• Like 1

2-2 FT... have to be pleased with coming back from 2 down, BUT make no mistake this is a game we should have won.

Yes Pato comes up with the equaliser, but overall he was very poor again just like against Forest, offered precious little support up front to Wiemann who again ran his socks off and scored.

Positives for me, other than comeback, Watkins looked handy when he came on, Kelly was very good throughout.

Hoping Eisa gets a start against Plymouth and shows what he can do.

Meh.

Sounds like on the balance of the match we really should really have won that, pretty comfortably in truth.

Need to be able to defend however, and from 2-0 down it has to go down as a good point. Not sure we will play many poorer sides this year,  they sounded really niggly, but in a league as tight as this you have to be able t9 keep clean sheets in matches like this.

It is what it is. We still look very much work in progress. 

Edited by cityexile
  • Like 1

Great pressure towards the end of the match, Eisa nearly won it for us. Glad the players didn't give up at 2-0 down like some on here. Always going to be tough to seamlessly carry on after loosing 3 key players and our senior striker for 6 matches  but the lads battled to the end. Let's get behind the team and support them as supporters should. COYR!

• Like 6

Despite the perennial who is going to score the goals complaints our problem is still defending, as it was last season. LJ just doesn't seem to recognise it, along with many of our fans.

Meanwhile Weimann, written off before a ball was kicked, has 2 in 2 despite getting very little support.

Funny old game.

• Like 3