IGNORED

M6 Accident J14-15 - Significant Delays (Merged)

Vincent Vega

Morning all!!

good to be back from leave, on way to Bolton and just approaching junc 13 m6.

traffic flowing well however matrix signs showing 2 hr delays at junction 14-15 due to accident.  No sign yet of any traffic

However satnav in car and phone still not showing any significant delays!? 

Hopefully see you all at the ground and not stationary on m6.

1 hour ago, JulieH said:

Morning all!!

good to be back from leave, on way to Bolton and just approaching junc 13 m6.

traffic flowing well however matrix signs showing 2 hr delays at junction 14-15 due to accident.  No sign yet of any traffic

However satnav in car and phone still not showing any significant delays!? 

Hopefully see you all at the ground and not stationary on m6.

I hope you pulled over to send message! That’s 3pts mind, messaging while driving! ?

I know this area well.

Come off at J14. Turn right and follow signs for A34 and Stone. You won't have to go very far. Head north once on A34. Follow it all the way (part dual carriageway with plenty of speed cameras). You'll go past Trentham Gardens on left which is south Stoke on Trent. A couple of miles later, turn left onto A500 and after three miles or so you'll come to junction 15

Alternatively, at the A500 junction turn right. This is Stoke's equivalent of the M32! It's a dual carriageway and will take you all the way to Junction 16.

24 minutes ago, Redshorts said:

I hope you pulled over to send message! That’s 3pts mind, messaging while driving! ?

Fortunately there are 2 of us and I am the co pilot and navigator for the outward journey! 

It has taken us 50 mins to go from junc 15 to 19, just sheer weight of tragic . 

27 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Fortunately there are 2 of us and I am the co pilot and navigator for the outward journey! 

It has taken us 50 mins to go from junc 15 to 19, just sheer weight of tragic

Freudian slip 

45 minutes ago, JulieH said:

It has taken us 50 mins to go from junc 15 to 19, just sheer weight of tragic . 

Can't you just put the flashing blue lights on and wizz up the hard shoulder?

Archived