IGNORED

Reid and Bryan

Selred

6 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Can’t bring myself to get excited about watching Reid in a Premier League Cardiff side somehow. 

Do feel similar, but wish him well all the same.

Also hope both Bryan has blinder and his replacement here in Kelly does similar.

Whilst I appreciate not everyone cares now JBs gone, personally, now he’s moved to Fulham I’m hoping he does really well individually (whereas at Villa I would have been torn). I’m on holiday abroad and I managed to catch the Fulham / Palace game live on TV. Whilst the commentary was in Croatian, I heard Bristol mentioned at least 10 times!

JB played some lovely clipped balls down the channel to Sessegnon and had a half chance with a volley in the first half. He looked comfortable on the ball, which is obviously key to how Fulham play. 

I’ve been slightly critical of him defensively, so I don’t know whether I was looking for errors just to confirm my own opinion. He did let a cross in from the right where Benteke hit the bar with a header. On a few occasions I thought he was ball watching and an attacker got in front on him. I’d be interested to see how Fulham fans rate this part of his game as the season progresses.

Overall a good performance, shame he went off injured on 70 mins. Could be worth a punt in fantasy football if his injury isn’t too bad and you need a cheap defender as he may get some assists playing in Sessegnon and crossing for Mitrovic.

3 minutes ago, Dman_Red said:

Whilst I appreciate not everyone cares now JBs gone, personally, now he’s moved to Fulham I’m hoping he does really well individually (whereas at Villa I would have been torn). I’m on holiday abroad and I managed to catch the Fulham / Palace game live on TV. Whilst the commentary was in Croatian, I heard Bristol mentioned at least 10 times!

JB played some lovely clipped balls down the channel to Sessegnon and had a half chance with a volley in the first half. He looked comfortable on the ball, which is obviously key to how Fulham play. 

I’ve been slightly critical of him defensively, so I don’t know whether I was looking for errors just to confirm my own opinion. He did let a cross in from the right where Benteke hit the bar with a header. On a few occasions I thought he was ball watching and an attacker got in front on him. I’d be interested to see how Fulham fans rate this part of his game as the season progresses.

Overall a good performance, shame he went off injured on 70 mins. Could be worth a punt in fantasy football if his injury isn’t too bad and you need a cheap defender as he may get some assists playing in Sessegnon and crossing for Mitrovic.

That's a bit strange for the Isle of Wight.

2 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Cardiff mate who watched said he barely got a touch and looks out of his depth,I said it’s probably because your lumping it as per normal and he said they were but he’s to lightweight 

Tbf... he is. Not his style and very suprised hes a warnock player. I swear he only bought him because its us.

Welcome to the premier league boys!

Reid will work hard but not score many and unfortunately for him that’s not gonna be good enough in the premier league. Won’t be long until their fans turn on him.

Bryan will also get found out. On his day a very good player as proved against a few premier league teams last season. However his good days are not regular enough. He has clearly been signed by Fulham to play left back but how many people on here would even say that was his strongest position having seen him play for the last 7/8 years?

Regardless of the clubs they have signed for I wish them both success on personal level however I just can’t see it happening.

Archived