IGNORED

Reid and Bryan

Selred

15 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Welcome to the premier league boys!

Reid will work hard but not score many and unfortunately for him that’s not gonna be good enough in the premier league. Won’t be long until their fans turn on him.

Bryan will also get found out. On his day a very good player as proved against a few premier league teams last season. However his good days are not regular enough. He has clearly been signed by Fulham to play left back but how many people on here would even say that was his strongest position having seen him play for the last 7/8 years?

Regardless of the clubs they have signed for I wish them both success on personal level however I just can’t see it happening.

Fulham obviously see him as a left back. It doesn’t matter what we think his best position is.

I guess LJ was right all along.

2 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

The truth of the story is Bryan was Fulham second best performer according to their fans and many Cardiff rated Reid as an 8.

I think Bobby is going to find it hard going in a 'colin' team because he is a good footballer. And we know that's not necessarily what colin considers important!

35 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Welcome to the premier league boys!

Reid will work hard but not score many and unfortunately for him that’s not gonna be good enough in the premier league. Won’t be long until their fans turn on him.

Bryan will also get found out. On his day a very good player as proved against a few premier league teams last season. However his good days are not regular enough. He has clearly been signed by Fulham to play left back but how many people on here would even say that was his strongest position having seen him play for the last 7/8 years?

Regardless of the clubs they have signed for I wish them both success on personal level however I just can’t see it happening.

I agree about Reid, but I think Bryans head was gone after January. I think he'll be consistent this season in the prem.

53 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

The truth of the story is Bryan was Fulham second best performer according to their fans and many Cardiff rated Reid as an 8.

8 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Great

He came off injured in 2nd half having rolled his ankle which he took a horrible knock to earlier in the half, he looked gutted, was hobbling like mad too.  It didn't look great.

Hopefully he is ok.

1 hour ago, cidercity1987 said:

Yeah, a lot of their fans saying Bryan was a good shout for MOTM. Definitely had stagnated here and can see him being pretty useful in the prem if he has some fire in his belly. In all honestly I think him leaving was the best move for both parties as we weren't getting 100% from him any more. 

2 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

On MOTD, Bobby Reid had a triple-barrelled surname on the back of his shirt, on the brief glimpse visible on tv, it looks like Cor-Dova-Reid.  Anyone know the reason for this?

The Cardiff kit man is dyslexic.

10 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

On MOTD, Bobby Reid had a triple-barrelled surname on the back of his shirt, on the brief glimpse visible on tv, it looks like Cor-Dova-Reid.  Anyone know the reason for this?

Not sure which but Fathers or Mother’s name

His sister the MP is a DeCordova

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Not sure which but Fathers or Mother’s name

His sister the MP is a DeCordova

Used to work with his cousin who's surname is DeCordova, so presumably he's going for DeCordova-Reid on the back of his shirt.

Surprised he doesn't go with Armani!

Archived