IGNORED

Bcfc.tv

grubby

Does anyone know if subscribers to the TV package can listen to the commentary tonight (as it's not being shown)? Unless I'm being stupid, it's not made explicitly clear anywhere.

It's annoying that the cup games aren't included when they're not being televised elsewhere anywhere. Should be a really interesting game tonight to see players like Eisa, Taylor, Watkins probably get a start.

On 11/08/2018 at 22:46, JackHuntsRightFoot said:

If you have the latest release, that is fixed.  You simply maximise your screen and turn the phone.  (latest release was Wednesday)

Thanks for that! 

I’ve found another bug though. When listening to the audio commentary in the app tonight it stops when you go to another app (e.g. to read otib!)

On holiday in Portugal and I have just subscribed for 1 month so I can watch City V Boro on Saturday, 

I've logged in and everything appears to be the same as it was as a non subscriber - will I see a extra tab come Saturday to watch the game???

On 13/08/2018 at 12:07, Harry said:

Last season I was able to watch the Full 90 minutes on BCTV as free content - ie not as a paying subscriber. This content does not seem to be available any more? Have they made this exclusive to the paying subscribers? Is it indeed still an option of paying? 

On 13/08/2018 at 12:09, View from the Dolman said:

Nope, the full 90 minutes on a delayed basis as per last season isn't available either for free or to paying subscribers (other than those watching live at the time).

Apparently there has been a technical fault and the Full 90 should be available to view, as free content. It’s being fixed and will be available soon. 

On 15/08/2018 at 10:00, Tomo said:

On holiday in Portugal and I have just subscribed for 1 month so I can watch City V Boro on Saturday, 

I've logged in and everything appears to be the same as it was as a non subscriber - will I see a extra tab come Saturday to watch the game???

Will a match console suddenly appear at 2.45pm when I log in on my monthly pass?

Archived