IGNORED

Frank Lampard`s Derby v Leeds

Lanterne Rouge

3 minutes ago, RedSA said:

Derby also look very poor. They were really lucky last week to win against Reading when they probably should have lost. 

They do. Keogh in particular is shocking this season, I think he`s lost it somehow.

I normally don`t like Leeds that much but when they play like they have tonight they really are enjoyable to watch.

18 minutes ago, jaydee=inspiration said:

Wasn’t this the manager that had his players picking up litter for a couple of hours to make them realise that’s how long  it takes for the  average fan to earn a ticket!? Reckon lee should follow suit. Plenty of s**t to pick up over Horfield way!

Yes it is. Best manager in the league by a mile. If they get on a roll will be hard to stop esp at home.

1 hour ago, Super said:

Werent we linked with Roofe before he joined Leeds?

I'm almost certain your right, i seem to remember we were keen to sign him, both him and odowda were at Oxford U, I think season 2015-16. There were strong links to Roofe, but he ended up going to Leeds for possibly a Million plus and we ended up buying odowda for quite a bit less than that? Roofe scores more than odowda, but when their both fully fit i couldn't say whos better?.................maybe we will found out this season?  After tonite Roofes probably ahead on points!!?

2 minutes ago, maxjak said:

I'm almost certain your right, i seem to remember we were keen to sign him, both him and odowda were at Oxford U, I think season 2015-16. There were strong links to Roofe, but he ended up going to Leeds for possibly a Million plus and we ended up buying odowda for quite a bit less than that? Roofe scores more than odowda, but when their both fully fit i couldn't say whos better?.................maybe we will found out this season?  After tonite Roofes probably ahead on points!!?

Can’t recall us ever being linked to Roofe 

Leeds paid £3.5m for him whilst COD was a million

47 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Can’t recall us ever being linked to Roofe 

Leeds paid £3.5m for him whilst COD was a million

Yep- we were- by the EP and on here so you're right- we were never linked to Roofe.

So Frank Lampard's Derby got a thrashing by Leeds.

It is impossible to predict who is going to to do what in this brilliant division  but you just gotta say "welcome to the Championship, Frank".

2 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

They do. Keogh in particular is shocking this season, I think he`s lost it somehow.

I normally don`t like Leeds that much but when they play like they have tonight they really are enjoyable to watch.

I don't think he ever "had it" 

1 hour ago, swanker said:

Lampard will be gone by Christmas. 

I have no beef with Lampard but I do dislike ex players being given managerial jobs just because they are famous.

Perhaps if Lampard fails clubs will look at candidates based on evidence rather than celebrity. Probably not though.

Archived